Song III

Before I could leave, I heard a word that stopped me

I looked at the hostage who was stabbed earlier. Blood dripping out from his shoulders.

He's crying, He's in pain.

"Inori..."

"Inori, I'm finally gonna see you again, Inori" he said in a pained voice. He was smiling but had a sad expression in his eyes.

He said a word that made my heart skip a beat.

This boy...who is he?

-----------------------------------

Shu's Point of View

I've lost too many blood, and no one is here to help.

This pain, this all too familiar pain I feel. I have felt this pain before.

Is this my end? Am I gonna die in a dark place, all alone? Is this my fate?

Inori? Will I be able to see you again?

Inori,.. I'm finally gonna see you again Inori.

I felt my eyes close..whether open or closed, there is no difference because all that I see is darkness.

I pictured out Inori's face, her smile.After that I passed out.

--------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, I'm in a room,. I was on a bed. The bright light shone on my face. Then a shadow appeared.

"Good Morning, Shu" that voice!

"I-Inori!? Is that you?" Is that really Inori, maybe this is just a dream.?. Am I dead!?

Then as she moved closer, I could start to see her face clearly. Pink hair, red eyes,pink lips,fair skin..and her familiar scent.

"Yes Shu, it's me" she smiled.

She gently touched my face and wiped away the tears on my eyes.

"Don't cry, Shu. I'm finally here. We get to see each other again. Can you see me? Can you hear me? Huh Shu?" She said then laid down beside me and hugged me.

Is this for real?

"Tell me Inori, is that really you?"

She looked up at me smiling then gently touched my cheek "Yes, Shu"

Without second thought I immediately hugged her as tight as I could, she hugged me back. We were hugging in bed.

I rested my head above hers as she burried her face on my chest.

I don't want this to end. I don't want Inori to leave again. I won't ask her to stay, because I don't want to hear her answer.

"Inori...."

"Yes,Shu?"

"Inori..,am I..,dead?" I asked Inori while hugging her.

I felt her flinch, then she slowly broke our hug. I felt afraid. Is she gonna leave me again? I shouldn't have asked that question. She looked up at me. Her ruby red eyes full of question. Then she smiled.

"No, Shu, your'e not dead. I'm finally here..with you"

After that everything turned black, everything was now surrounded by darkness. Inori's not here anymore,..she left me again.