Song XVI

Shu's P.O.V

After Yahiro shouted there was a bomb, It was too late for us to run because the bomb had already exploded.

I could hear the loud BOOM and the heat of the explosion,but...surprisingly, I didn't feel anything. I wasn't hurt at all.

I slowly opened my eyes after the explosion, I lowered my right arm that covered my face. I saw a transparent dome that had shielded us from the explosion.

I turned around and saw the others surprised. They're not hurt, I'm glad.

I put my arm down and the transparent shield dissappeared. I saw the entire control room destroyed and covered in flames. I saw the bodies of the dead people,including the dead body of the impostor in flames.

"Shu!? Did you?..." I turned to face Yahiro and the others surprised face.

"We need to get to GHQ's base. I think Phantom Troupe is in there." I have to get there. I feel Inori's in there

"Yeah. But how are we gonna do that when their base is heavily guarded?" -Darryl said

"Besides, we don't have that much men and endlaves left" -Yahiro

"Leave that to me. I've got a plan" -Tsugumi said with arms crossed

×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

Ayase's P.O.V

"A...ya..se...do...n't...t...tr...ust...Da...rry- *BOOOOM! TUUGSH!* AAAAH!!" -Souta

I didn't understand what Souta was trying to say. And they killed Souta! "Darn! I'LL KILL THOSE BASTARDS!!!"

The 3 enemy targets are just a few meters behind this building. I think they haven't noticed me yet, so I'll ambush them.

I ran through a small alleyway that would lead me to where the enemy was. When I crossed the alleyway, there was nothing there. No Endlaves, No Fighting Tanks, No Army, not even a single person.

Darryl told me there were 3 enemy endlaves here. But, there's nothing here! That idiot!!

Then I heard a gunshot from somewhere, luckily it missed. I backed up in a corner of a building. They kept firing at me.

Shit! where is it coming from!!?

I looked around and saw a sniper on the rooftop who kept aiming at me.

I aimed at the sniper and fired at him with my gun.

Damn! It's far out of range. I need to get closer.

So I ran around the building where the sniper was. I jumped high on the rooftop then slashed the sniper away with my sword.

Then I noticed a red X-mark where I was standing.

Darn!. It was a trap! I'm standing on a target mark!

Then suddenly, I saw a Mass of Advanced Endlaves standing on the buildings around me. I don't know how many there are. 20 no 50 endlaves or more and their holding big guns and are about to fire at me.

They're surrounding me, they're too many, I can't escape!! Damn! Darryl tricked me!!! He lead me into a trap!!!

"Come in! I need back up! Right now!!!"

"Hello! I need back up, there are an estimate of 50 units in range. I need back up..please...anybody!?"

"Darn! No ones answering! I guess this is it then!"

The enemies pulled their triggers and fired at me.

I guess this is the end for me then.

I closed my eyes and readied myself, waiting for the impact to happen.....I heard gun shots and explosions everywhere, but...nothing happened to me.

I opened my eyes, and saw someone standing infront of me. He was holding his high up in the air. I saw fire all around us,but he used a transparent barrier and shield us.

Wait...is that!?? "SHUUU!!!"

He looked back with his eyes blazing red and I was right. It was Shu!!!

He was shielding us from the attacks. wait! He can see!? He can see again!! And he has his right arm back! Did he...use the Void Genome he was telling me earlier!?

Thank you, Shu.

The enemy fired missiles toward us, but Shu used a weapon to repel the missiles back at them.

That weapon he's holding. Could that be a void!?

Then I saw our allies fighting the enemies back.

"Ayase!" Shu called out and he looked serious "I need your help"

Without saying anything I reached out my hand to him. He climbed up my endlave's hand. "What do you plan to do, Shu?"

"I need to save Inori. She's in the GHQ tower" Shu's eyes are blazing red dead-sharp serious right now

Inori? But how? I don't really know what's going on and I don't know what's running in Shu's mind right now but I can tell that he's really determined. And..."I trust you Shu..."

Then we head out to GHQ base tower along with the other guys.

Just like what we did before, Tsugumi hacked into the GHQ's tower system and shut down the barriers and defense system which allowed us to infiltrate their base.

"Guys! I found something!" We heard Tsugumi's voice report on our headseats.

"The leading people behind this mission on accomplishing the Apocalypse Virus are former Japanese GHQ military artist and current Chief-Commander of Phantom Troupe, Kai Yatogami and Iona Haruka, a runaway experiment of GHQ laboratory and current Vice-Commander of Phantom Troupe." -Tsugumi

"I don't know why they're doing this but we will stop them for sure." -Shu

"Yahiro? How did you get these many egndlaves to help us?" -I asked Yahiro while we were running towards the GHQ tower where Phantom Troupe was located.

"Shu drew out Tsugumi's Void and used it to multiply the remaining endlaves we had." -Yahiro explained as he shot out a guard ahead.

Then Tsugumi's face flashed-up on my screen "Pretty neat right? My void can multiply anything or anyone how many times I want. That's how we got an army of endlaves to help us. Haha"

"Tsugumi-chan? Which way next?" Shu asked as we stopped at an intersection

"Take left, then when you see a metal door, go through it then head straight. There are enemy units up ahead" -Tsugumi said.

Tsugumi isn't here with us right now. She was left in a control room to direct us into the GHQ tower. She's the best at computers and hackings.

We will stop Phantom Troupe from accomplishing the Fourth Apocalypse! We won't let it happen again!!

×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

If you're still wondering what's an Endlave.

Well in my own words. Endlave: is an advanced mechanical robot that can be controlled from a control pod using wireless signals to connect to the Endlave.

Whatever happens to the Endlave affects the pilot as well. So when an Endlave is destroyed, the pilot is dead. But it can be prevented if the pilot Auto-ejjects before he is totally dead.

So, yeah, correct me if I'm wrong =^__^=