Song V

"Shu, I'm here, Shu"

"Inori? Is that you?"

"Yes Shu,I'm here! Can you see me?"

"I can't! Where are you, Inori?"

"I'm here Shu! Please sa-"

*BOOM!! BANG!! BTOOOM!!*

suddenly, the conversation that I had with Inori in my dream stopped after I heard something explode. I was startled awake.

I quickly sat up from bed. "What was that?"

*BOOOM!! TUUUGSSH!! BOOM!!!*

Then I heard the explosions again , this time it was more louder and closer. I even felt the ground trembling. I could here the people, screaming down below.

Sh*t, maybe this building might collapse!

I scrambled out of bed,(disregarding the pain of my injury on my shoulders) and went looking for whatever it is I needed for emergency,.like money,clothes,phone and others. I stuffed them all in a bag.

Even if I was blind, I could still manage my way around the room.

After doing all that, the explosion kept on going and the ground kept on trembling.

I ran outside the apartment. I wont get lost,since I remembered my way around this building.

After I got outside. I heard more explosions, earthquakes, and this time, I heard guns being fired. I heard people screaming all around,asking for help.

I shouldn't have gone outside

T-this is chaos! W-what's happening here!!?

Then I heard the ringing of my headphones. It must be a call. So I answered it

"What the hell Shu!! Are you trying to kill yourself!!? Get back inside!!!"

She sounded like she was busy with something

"Ayase where are you!!? What's going on!?"

"Shut it! Now move your ass inside the apartment!!!"

"But..are you in trouble?? I need to find you!!"

"SHU!!!"

That sounded like an Endlave moving.

Then I heard something explode near me. I was thrown back in the air.

"Darn this bastards,my arm!!! Shu! Are you okey?!"

"SHU!, GET UP!"

Ayase, I can't move, it's so hot!!

"A-ayase.."

"Shu! Listen! I need you to do this for my sake, get inside the apartment, you'll be safe there. Now move!!!"

*beep* she ended the call.

For Ayase's sake...I couldn't completely stand up, but I managed to crawl away,.

It's no use, I'm getting nowhere,my arms are now tired. And my wounds are bleeding again.

I tried to get up, succesfully, I was limping my way forward. I'm almost there!

Then I felt someone grab me by the arm. That person helped me stand up. As we got inside the building, another explosion came in our way.