Song XVII

Iona's P.O.V

After the dream I had, my heart became quiet. It seems that the person in my heart, Inori, has stopped opposing me. She suddenly became quiet. It's like she's not bothered at all at what is happening now. Strange. Atleast that's what I think. Or am I just being Paranoid.

After I took a bath, I gazed at my wedding gown that was laid on my bed. The wedding gown that was given to me by Kai ( Iona's wedding gown, picture above )

Isn't it strange? The color of my wedding gown is black. They say normaly it's color white...but my wedding...isn't just a normal wedding. My wedding will be part of the humans destruction. So it would be fitting for my wedding gown to be black.

I slid my gown on and fixed up my hair letting it loose.

I don't know what will happen to me today or the day after. I don't know how things will turn out in the end. But...I'm still hoping for Shu to come.

After that I heard a loud knock on the door "Captain Iona, Commander Kai requests your presence immediately" one of the Phantom Troupe members said.

*sigh* Today, I am to be married to a human against my will. Honestly, I don't want to take part in this anymore, but...deep inside me, someone is telling me I should do this. Shu...I'm counting on you. Please stop all of this.

I walked outside the door and I saw four men in black waiting for me.

Two guards were walking beside me,one guard followed from behind and another one walking ahead of me with armored guns on hand.

"Commander Kai instructed us to escort you to him before any fatalities happen" one of the guards beside me said.

Fatalties? Kai's just afraid I might try and escape. Tsk! He knows these men and guns are no match for me.

I just smirked at the thought.

As we walked along the hallway. I noticed that one of the guards beside me, half of his face was starting to crystalize. And I noticed the other guards hands were slowly covered in violet-colored crystals.

The Fourth Apocalypse Virus has already started. The virus is now starting to contaminate the humans as well. Tss. How typical.

We entered a very wide spacious room that looked like a church, high ceilings with large colored-glass windows and a long stairs that lead up to a metsl platform high above just like a pulpit. And I saw up there, Kai dressed in his black military uniform looking pleased and confident as usual.

As soon as I stepped on the red carpet that led up to the stairs, music began playing from somewhere. This music. It feels so sad. I feel pain in my heart right now.

(Insert song: Euterpe)

I strode down the red carpet aisle just like a bride on the aisle, waiting for his groom at the end of the path.

But, it's different. I'm not waiting for the groom at the end of this path, instead... I am waiting for the person behind who would likely barge in and stop the wedding. Yes...I am waiting for Shu. I am waiting for Shu to stop this wedding.

I walked up the long stairs that lead to the platform where Kai was waiting. As I walked, memories of Shu began to flashback in me.

I remembered the time we first met, when he accidentally bumped me and grabbed my chest.

Then I remembered the time when he was taken hostage by some bastard, he really looked scared and helpless back then

Then there was this time, when I sneaked in his room through the window and watched him sleep one night. His face was so peaceful that time.