| Dadi Issues |

Norfolk, Virginia

Thursday, October 15th, 2026

8:30 pm

Dadi's POV

"Yes Dadi!" A woman screams out my name in pleasure.

Laying on top of her; thrusting in and out of her sweetness, giving it to her fast and rough. She is so tight and she is holding on to me for dear life.

I bring out a small bag of Cocaine and sniffed it while I'm giving her my strokes.

"Don't be stingy, let me have some." She croaked.

Usually I don't let women sniff my Cocaine unless it's on another woman's ass-crack, but I decided to join in on the fun. Dipping my index finger in the bag and taking it out, then I bring my finger close to her nose— she sniffs it. After that, she starts to suck and lick my index finger. She stops sucking and lets out a moan.

There's so much heat and vibration happening that the lava inside me is trying to erupt. I don't want it to end, because fucking this random woman is giving me so much pleasure. But my cock is being stubborn.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!" I groaned.

Pulling my dick out from inside her. An explosion of my cum lands on her big breasts. She rubs it all over her chest and cleans herself up by licking it. I love how freaky and nasty she is. I give her a kiss as a thank you for satisfying me. I stop kissing her and lay on the bed next to her.

"You are one nasty woman I tell you." I said, letting out a little chuckle.

"I'm only nasty for you Dadi." She seductively tells me, slowly rubbing my closet nipple.

My phone begins to ring and I wonder who's calling me after I just been satisfied. I pull out my phone from the counter and check who's calling. To my surprise it was Jymia, I accepted her call.

"Hey Dadi" She entices me with her breathy and soft voice.

"Hey, why are you calling me?" I asks her.

"Who are you talking to Dadi?" The woman next to me asks.

"Just give me a moment and keep your voice down." I whispered, so that Jymia won't hear.

"Look, I know you are next to another woman right now, she gave it away by speaking. But that doesn't matter to me." Jymia tells me.

"What does it matter to you? Why are you calling, especially after what happened at the Owambe?" I asks her.

"Let's not focus on what happened in the past. Right now, I want you to fuck me." She tells me.

"Excuse me?" I am befuddled by what she just told me.

"You heard me right big Dadi, I want you to stick your huge black cock deep in my mouth and my pussy. I want you to punish me like the bad girl I am for snitching on you at the Owambe." She moans and gets aggressive with her tone when she tells me that.

"Why should I fuck you? What makes you so special?" I question her.

"EXCUSE ME?!" The woman next to me is furious, but I'm not focused on her right now.

"I'm not all these other women that you fucked. I give breathtaking blowjobs, you will feel like your soul is going to heaven. Once you stick your massive cock inside me, you never want to take it out." She teases me.

"That's tempting. Where should I pull up?" I asks her.

The woman next to me scoffs in disgust.