Thank You Video by Jkaloko

Here's the Thank You Video

Hope you enjoy the video. Thank you for reading my book.

Things I forgot to mention in the video:

I'm still going to edit Tearing Off My Skin, so that everything looks good and professional. Don't be afraid to point out any grammar mistakes. Also if you know any Nigerian, Haitian, or even Sierra Leonean language, help me edit the language. I want everything to look right and respectable.

Tearing Off My Skin is going to be the last horror book I'm going to write for a while. I'm not done with horror, but there are other genres and stories I want to focus on. Also, that doesn't mean I'm going to censor myself. I'm still going to keep it real and show the harsh truth. I will be mindful with the topics I talk about and be respectful to those that experienced it. But I want my books to feel as realistic and impactful as possible. I don't want to lower my standards for any reason.

The song playing in the background is "Helicopter" by J Hus (ft. Icee tgm). I've been listening to this song since the start of 2020 and it still slaps. It's one of the best rap songs dealing with Racism and Police Brutality. Check it out, it's awesome.

There won't be a sequel to Tearing Off My Skin. It's perfect as a stand-alone book. It would be insensitive for me to make a sequel to a book dealing with Racism and police brutality. I do welcome people making fanfiction though. But make sure you let me know that you published it and share, so that I may read it 😌

Thank you. Have a great day. Continue to support me and my books. Be patient with me 🙏🏾❤️