Chapter 1

✧༺Aurora༻✧

My legs move violently as I run through the woods, trying to get away from them.

"Get her!" A voice yells.

The sound of their deep voices made me move even faster than before. I didn't know where I was going or which way to turn but what I did know is that I had to get far, far away.

Never in a million years would I have thought I'd escape from him. He has kept me captive for years and treated me very bad.

Bad man.

No longer would I have to suffer at the hands of him again, well that is if I make it make it through the night.

I gasped when I saw that there was a cliff ahead. Surely I wouldn't survive the fall but then again I definitely would not see tomorrow if these men catch me.

"You have nowhere to run girl!"

Stopping at the edge I look down to see that it wasn't that far down and there was another path up ahead once I landed. I turn around to see the guards catching up to me, taking a deep breath, I jump. My body collided with the dirt, rocks, and sticks as I rolled all the way down.

Everything went so fast but the next thing I know my body made impact with the ground. I groaned in pain and extreme discomfort. Lifting my head up I take in my surroundings to see that I seemed to be heading near the West...Or South. I really don't know the difference but I don't care! I'm away from the scary men.

I stand up and start to move again but this time I was walking instead of running for my life. The cold was bracing and made my skin tingled slightly, hopefully I don't get sick.

Hours passed and I had no idea where I was or where to go next. Now limping, I stumbled upon a small lake. Smiling at the thought of something cool going down my throat I eagerly try to run over to it but as soon as I took one step forward I was pushed to the ground by a strong force.

"Who are you? Why are you wandering into our territory?" A unfamiliar voice growled.

I didn't do nothing but cry against his hold.

"Not going to talk huh? Well let's just see what the Alpha will think about your disobedience." Suddenly I was pulled up by my hair, making me cry out in pain.

"Let's go." The man started dragging me into a foreign direction.

Not knowing where he was taking me I tried to drag my feet to slow us down.

"Stop that!" His grip on my hair tightened making me immediately stop my charade.

"That's what I thought you filthy rogue." He sneered.

I didn't know what he meant by that though it seemed really rude.

We walked for a few more minutes until we reached some sort of unknown building. The man knocked on a door and waited patiently for someone to open it.

"Enter!" A voice shouted from the other side.

The guy opened the door and threw me inside, my knees hitting the tile.

"Who's this?" I look up to see another guy but this time he seemed to have some sort of power radiating off him but not enough to be a Alpha.

So he must be the Beta.

"I found her walking around territory, probably trying to steal or something."

"I see." The Beta eyes me up and down.

"Did you call the Alpha?"

"Yes, he should be here any-

The Beta was interrupted when the door slammed open and a thunderous growl was heard.

My body didn't move as it was frozen in complete fear.

"Alpha."

"Why do I smell blood?" He asked.

"I think it's coming from the girl."

Footsteps make their way towards me and I immediately shrink back.

"Look at me." His deep voice rang through my ears.

Hesitantly I raise my head to look him in the eyes. At first I expected a slap or at least a rough kick to be forced upon me but nothing like thay came but the exact opposite, he spoke.

"Mate."

Mate? What's that?

"She's your mate Alpha?"

"Yes she is." His gaze travels over to the Beta who had wide eyes,"Why is she covered in cuts and bruises?"

"I-I don't know, she was covered in them when I found her."

"Okay...But the bruise on her arm looks fresh." The Alpha pointed out making the Beta shake.

"I-I um kinda grab her armed tightly but-

He was interrupted when the Alpha released a threatening growl.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I flinch at his loud tone.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know she was your mate."

Taking a deep breath the Alpha looks at me and his eyes soften. He crouched down in front of me and placed a hand on my cheek.

"Shh, shh, there is nothing to fear babygirl. I won't hurt you, okay?" I nod not wanting to make him even angrier than he already was.

"I'm going to take her to the pack doctor," He stands, "And when I return me and you are going to have a little chat, understood?" The Beta nods his head repeatedly.

"Yes Alpha."

Humming in approval the scary Alpha focused his attention back on me.

"Do you think you can walk sweetheart?" I shake my head.

I gasp when I am taken into strong arms. His chest felt warm and fuzzy...Like a caterpillar!

"I'll just carry you then."

I whimper in his chest making him rock me slightly.

"It's okay baby, I'm going to get you some help. No one is going to hurt you." He assures me and walks out the door and started walking to where I could only assume was somewhere bad.

I didn't know what else to think other than I am no longer scared.

I'm fucking petrified.

//

First chapter! I really hope you guys like this new story line. I know everything isn't perfect but I do this for my enjoyment and to entertain you guys so please hang on with me lol.

Don't forget to comment what you think and drop a vote 💕

Love you guys.