36

"Taehyung! Put him down!"

I yelled when Taehyung keep on lifting Grae on the air, he likes teasing our baby.

"Sorry," Taehyung put him down and carry him in a normal way now. "I'll push his stroller."

I watched Taehyung put Grae on his stroller carefully. "I'm jealous of this kid. One day he'll just say, Mom let's go to your mall."

I laughed and slightly smacked his arms and held his hands while his other was pushing the stroller.

It's Grae's first birthday tomorrow so we're out to buy some decorations and food. The year passed by quickly than I expected, and I can't believe that Grae is becoming like his father's face day after days.

Grae is actually a very bubbly kid, he doesn't cry much but he likes bothering us and I will let him bother us forever.

Taehyung was always hands on to Grae, he likes spending his free time with Grae after work.

"Good Afternoon, Mister and Miss Kim." The staffs of the Department Store bowed at me the moment they saw me. "Would you like some assistance?"

"Just two will do." I said and walked passed them to follow Taehyung and Grae who is already heading towards the toy area.

"Stop spoiling him with toys!" I told him when he started showing Grae every toys he can see. "No, baby. You have a lot of those now." I kneeled to talk to Grae but he pouted.

"Oh, Mommy makes you sad?" Taehyung carried Grae out of his stroller. "Don't worry, Daddy is here."

I heard Grae giggled when Taehyung showered him kisses. "Two, only two." I surrendered.

"Says who? You baked three cakes for him yesterday." I laughed because it's true. "So I'll give him three toys as well."

"But he will receive a lot of toys tomorrow from Rosé, my head is turning dizzy whenever I remember when she gave Grae box of toys on his first month." I was so shocked when Rosé send a whole ass box to our penthouse and it was full of toys from her, not to think that it's just Grae's first month.

I asked the staff to pull the stroller for us while following us while Taehyung was holding my jand with his other hands.

"You want this baby?" Taehyung gave him a barbie toy so Grae made a frown. "Okay, no, no... Daddy's just joking." He baby talked.

I let out my camera and started recording this precious memory of Taehyung and Grae. "Hi, what are you doing?"

"Dada... play... Mommy!" Grae adorably said while waving his hands on the camera. "Love... Dada... Mommy!" Grae went to kiss the camera that made both of us laugh.

"You love Daddy? Kiss Daddy, then." Taehyung asked Grae to kiss him on his cheeks but Grae licked him instead. "No, baby. Kiss Daddy."

Grae just laughed and asked me to carry him so I handed the camera to Taehyung. "Daddy is so ugly right?" Grae just laughed and hugged me.

"He's sleepy." Taehyung concluded and then started putting toys on the cart. "Let's finish this so he can rest at home."

I put Grae on his stroller when he fell asleep as me and Taehyung started filling the carts with foods and decorations.

"Good day, Mister and Miss Kim. Are you paying cash or card?" I just shook my head and she knew what I meant. "Oh, okay Miss Kim. We'll pack this immediately."

Taehyung laughed when there's a lot of security around now. "The owner of the mall is not paying." He teased.

"I'm paying those people, what do you want me to do?" I rolled my eyes and peeked at Grae who's quietly sleeping.