15

"Please calm down."

I ignored Lisa and removed the IV from my wrist. I can't think of anything but him, just him.

"Don't follow me." I told her and ran outside the hospital, I felt the nurses looks at me because I'm in my robe but I ignored them.

"Jennie! You can't leave!" I heard Minho yelled but I ignored him as well.

Is this what he meant that he is leaving? I can't let him stay on that jail for a very long time. I can't.

"Let's go, Miss Kim." Felix said while running with me.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and started to run faster with Felix, I'm flinching everytime I'm feeling the pain from my back so Felix had to assist me run.

"Can you please go fast? I wanted to see him, please?" I asked, breathless. He just nodded and stepped on the speed.

I can't help but to shake in fear while crying. He is serious about leaving me? He can leave but he should never stay in jail!

He already helped us giving justice to my parents then why... why does he have to do this?

When the car stops in front of the police station, I immediately ran outside the car and saw Taehyung, being dragged by a group of police men.

"Taehyung!" I called out his name, crying my eyes out. "No, no, tell them you're lying..."

He looked at me like I'm nothing. "You should go." He suddenly scanned my looks and then he looked away. "You should be in the hospital."

"Haruto." I turned to look at him. "Don't let him stay in jail, please..." I held his wrist. Begging for him to stop Taehyung.

"Jennie." Taehyung called out, like he wanted me to stop.

"No!" I turned to him while crying. "Haruto, I can pay for your car... investments? I can give that to you just please... don't do this..."

Haruto looked down, I started to shake my head. "No... no..." I convinced myself and turned to Taehyung.

"This is my fate, Jennie. Don't act like you are my hero. I stole his car so now I'm paying the consequences." I looked at his eyes, hoping that he is just lying.

"No... no," I'm about to hold his hands but he shoved it away.

"Stop being pathetic and come back to where you're supposed to be." He said that hard in my face. "I thought you're a smart woman?"

"Is it so wrong to fight for you?" I whispered.

But then they walked away, leaving me on where I was standing. I can't move even though rain started to pour, I suddenly had the urge to cry when rain started pouring in my face because at least it will hide my tears.

"Let's go, Miss Kim!" Felix started to get frustrated because I won't move. "It's raining, Miss Kim! You'll get sick!"

My eyes locked in the door where I last saw Taehyung. He really did want me out of his life and so I'll let him be.

"Fuck you!" I cursed him. "Damn you for always leaving me! I hope to never see you again!" I yelled my frustrations and fell on my knees.

"Miss Kim, let's go." Felix covered my head with his suit but it didn't help because it's pouring hard.

"Fuck you, Taehyung." I breathe out. "Fuck you for leaving me."

---

And that was ten years ago. Many things happened in that ten years and I'm glad that he's not on that part.