22

Here's a late update for you. :) I suggest you to listen to "Love is gone" acoustic version by SLANDER and Dylan Matthews so you will also feel the pain while I'm writing this chapter.

"No!"

Jennie gave Hanbin a weak smile when she managed to shoot herself but only in her stomach because Hanbin tried to stop her.

"I'm so tired, love..." She whispered while holding Hanbin's hands for support. "I'm very tired..."

"Jennie, please..." Hanbin whispered, he is crying so hard while looking at how Jennie looks at him.

She's not even mad at Hanbin, she knew that she can't be mad at him. "Please don't live in the past anymore... and don't blame youself." She whispered and caressed his cheeks.

"I'm really sorry for making your family fall apart... but how about me?" Her voice broke and held Hanbin's hands tighter. "I also fell apart and I am still falling. I just wanted the pain to stop you know..." She laughed weakly.

"Drop the gun!" The police aimed the gun to Hanbin, they think that Hanbin was the one who shot.

"I love you..." She whispered while holding her stomach, it was bleeding so much but Jennie felt so numb to feel it. "I love you so much..." She started caressing his face.

Hanbin started crying while shaking his head. "No... no..."

"Hands up!" The police yelled again but Hanbin was too focused on Jennie, she is now spitting blood.

While Taehyung was lost for a seconds while he is watching Jennie bleed like hell. In that moment there, he think his soul left his body. He saw Jennie like this for a lot of times now and this time, he cannot take it.

Because she is holding into someone else and not him.

When the police was about to shoot Hanbin, Jennie saw it so she hugged Hanbin to take the bullet for him.

Jennie's body arched and she hugged him tighter like she doesn't want to let go and leaned to his shoulder to whisper something.

"Please be happy..." Jennie whispered weakly. "I hope you're happy now..." She looked at Hanbin eyes before flashing a weak smile before her body fall on the ground.

"Jennie!" That's when Taehyung woke up from the reality. He was so scared that he started crying while running their distance.

"Fuck you!" Taehyung grabbed Hanbin away from Jennie aggressively before kneeling to hold Jennie. "No... not like this...."

Taehyung started crying but he doesn't want to waste no time, he lifted her and ran to the elevator.

"Jennie... wake up for me..." He whispered while his knees were trembling in fear. "Please wake up..."

But Jennie did not move at all, there's no response from her.

"Damn it!" Taehyung cursed when the elevator is taking a long time to arrive so he put Jennie on his shoulders and gave her a piggy back ride while he ran the stairs.

"Wake up..." His voice broke while running, he is breathless but he is more afraid. "Jennie, please wake up for me..."

When they reached a floor, Taehyung heard the elevator opened so he ran outside the fire exit to take it.

"Baby, no... don't leave me." He whispered while looking back at her face. "I told you that you're the only one that I have... please open your eyes..."

Taehyung took a deep breath when the elevator reached the lobby, he ran fast towards the ambulance waiting outside.

"Lay her down!" The doctor yelled and started checking Jennie's condition before they put her inside the ambulance.