14

"Miss Kim!"

I opened my eyes only to see Felix in front of me. He is teary eyed while looking at me so I let out a small laugh.

"You don't have to be a baby in front of me." I told him and groaned after feeling my back. "How's the company?" He assisted me to sit on the bed.

"How can you talk about company in your state Miss Kim? I really thought that you're just sick in three days. And now, you're unconscious for almost two days now."

"I'm sick though..." I scanned my body and frowned. "I want to talk to Tiffany, can you contact her to come?" He obeyed and went out the room.

I can't help but to think about what is happening outside this room. They already had Stacy but that's all I know.

And memories with Taehyung inside that ambulance came across my mind. He really did came and he saved me.

I expected to see Tiffany to enter my room but I saw Taehyung, holding a paper bag. I can't help but to stare at his eyes, he looks guilty...

"Uh..." He looked away while holding the door knob, he seems like he's scared to get inside. "Should I leave?"

"Again?"

He stares at me so I can't help but to cry. I want to thank him, I want to run our distance and hug him so tight for saving me but all I can do is to cry.

"What?" He froze on his feet while standing in the corner of the room. "Stop crying..." He looked away so he wouldn't see me crying.

"Why would I want you to leave?" I asked him, breathless. "Why are you always leaving? Why does it seems like it's easy for you to leave... to leave me?" I sounded pathetic but I couldn't help it.

I hate him, yes. But I knew inside my heart that I can't hate him. There's no time that I didn't think about his safety even after all these years.

"After graduation... I tried looking for you. I really tried but I couldn't so maybe I thought, you really wanted me out of your life."

He went towards me and sat on my bed, locking his eyes to mine. "Don't say that..." He gently wiped my tears even though he is also crying.

"But when I knew that you hide a secret from me, a secret that you knew is important for me. I wanted to push you away like how you did to me, but I can't..."

"I didn't say anything because she will kill you, Jennie. Look at you now, I really hate it when you cry... I heard your groans when they started lashing you and I'm disguted to myself when I remembered that my Mother is the reason why you're like this..." My heart broke when he is struggling to speak the words, he sounded so much in pain.

I wanted to hug him and comfort him but we are not yet okay. That's my biggest mistake when I finally met him again, I let my emotions control me so we ended up confused.

"Do you know how painful it cause me whenever I remember wanting myself cloeebto you? I don't even deserve to be with you after all the shits my mother caused you so please let me leave..."

"Why are you always leaving me?" I looked down so he wouldn't see me cry harder. "Why is it so easy for you to turn your back on me?"

"Jennie, I'm not the man you deserve." He pressed my hands gently and I can hear him cry. "My mother was the reason behind this and I lied to you. I don't deserve you so please just forget about me."

We started crying loudly in front of each other. I feel like each of us wanted to hug each other but we stop ourselves from doing so.

Why do people find it easy to leave me? Especially when I needed them the most, when I'm in my lows no one got my back.