28

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday :( I was too busy but now here it is. Enjoy! :)

"I like it here."

Jennie whispered before clinging in Taehyung's arms, she wrapped her hands on his nape while they're staring at each other.

They arrived at their new home in New Zealand, it was so peaceful and quiet. Just like how Jennie wanted. They're standing outside the house and they arrived early in the morning so the place looks so nostalgic.

"I'm glad you liked it." Taehyung said softly before wrapping his arms on Jennie's waste to pull her closer. "I also like the house but I like you more."

Jennie giggled before giving a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips. Everything feels so right for her, she feels like everything was good and nothing bad will happen because she's with Taehyung.

"Let's go inside and grab a coffee." Jennie playfully pulled Taehyung inside the house. "Did we forget something?" She asked before opening the door.

"Our luggage!" Taehyung laughed and ran to get their luggage. "No one wil steal it anyways." Taehyung shrugged and kissed Jennie's forehead.

The house was small and minimal but Jennie liked it this way, she's so tired of huge houses and penthouse because it seems so lonely.

"Where's our room?" Jennie asked while following Taehyung like a kid, she is holding at the hem of his shirt while they are looking around.

"Upstairs, babe." He answered. "Careful." He removed Jennie's hands from his shirt and Jennie frowned.

"What--- oh, okay." Jennie smiled when Taehyung held her hands. "I thought you don't want me to touch you."

"You can touch me everytime." Taehyung laughed and then they reached the second floor.

"It's so beautiful here..." Jennie hugged Taehyung carefully. "Thank you for bringing me here."

"I told you, I just want you to be happy." Taehyung then kissed the top of Jennie's head.

"Do you want to try the bed?" Jennie looked up and gave Taehyung a playful smirk.

He widened his eyes before gulping his own saliva. "What?"

Jennie laughed and removed her cardigan and threw it on the floor without removing their eye contact.

"It's too early for that..." Taehyung said but deep inside he also wanted it, Jennie was being so hot in front of him.

"Yeah?" She whispered and removed the tie of her hair. "I just wanted to try the bed," She shrugged.

"Ah..." Taehyung breath out loudly. "You should stop being so hot." He pinned Jennie on the wall carefully and kissed her lips.

They started kissing so passionately while Jennie is caressing Taehyung's back. She moaned between their kisses so Taehyung stopped and stares at her.

"You should stop being so hot." Taehyung laughed but Jennie just shrugged.

"It's coming out naturally because of you." Jennie lost her temper and pushed Taehyung on the bed while staring at his eyes.

She removed her clothes, leaving her in underwear before going on top of him and kissed his lips roughly.

"Shit." Taehyung hissed when Jennie started licking his neck while her legs are slightly leaning to his bud.

While they are french kissing, Taehyung removed Jennie's bra and started massaging it.

"Babe..." Jennie breath out while sitting on top of him, she brushed her hair using her hands while biting her lips. "Oh, shit..."