24

another update for today! You're welcome! ps: namumuro na kayo sakin ah, wala bang kiss dyan?

"We saved her."

I slowly let go of Minho's collar and I suddenly remember how to breathe again. My trembling knees fell on the floor while the tears I'm keeping fell in no time.

She's saved... Jennie is alive.

"Thank you..." I whispered while holding my head. I can't believe that I also thought of ending my life.

"Explain it to me briefly." Tiffany said and they walked away from us.

Hours later, Jennie was transferred in a private room. I went there and watched her laying on the bed.

Yoongi went out to get my clothes so I could change into a clean one. Jennie's blood is still on me and when I look at it, I can't help but to cry.

"Thank you..." I whispered while holding her hands, it was cold but I don't mind. "Thank you so much for staying..."

Yoongi arrived and handed me my clothes and essentials. I went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

There's no time I didn't think of thanking God for letting Jennie stay with us. I wanted to yell how much I'm thankful that he saved her.

But the moment she shot herself, I knew she doesn't want to live anymore. I want her to be happy but not this way, not in that way.

"Jennie..." I saw Lisa crying beside Jennie's bed after I went out the shower with my new clothes. "I told you that being in pain is not a waste of time."

Jungkook was also here, he is sitting in a couch with his eyes closed. "Man," I tapped his shoulder and sat beside him.

"You're saved now... don't leave us again like this." I heard Lisa whispered. "Don't do this again please..."

I breath out before looking away from Lisa, it hurts me whenever someone knew that Jennie was not okay and I'm not even aware.

"Miss Kim!" The door shuts open and Felix in his suit entered. "Oh God..." He exclaimed after seeing Jennie's state.

"Do you think she's happy that she's saved?" Jungkook whispered while his eyes was closed, I stilled after hearing the question.

"I don't know..." I messed my hair. "I'm confused..."

"Jennie doesn't want to be saved. She never wished of being saved, I saw it in her eyes." Jungkook caught Lisa and Felix attention.

"What?" Lisa asked, breathless like me.

"We have a different way of handling our pain but in Jennie's case, she wanted to end it. Permanently." Jungkook whispered.

"So you're telling me that she should have died?" Lisa yelled in frustration and went in front of Jungkook. "You're telling me that she's supposedly dead?!"

I stood up to stop Lisa from attacking Jungkook. Jungkook's words were right, I also saw Jennie's eyes and she's eager to end her life.

"How dare you say that..." Lisa started to cry while I'm stopping her to hit Jungkook. "You're not supposed to say that. You knew Jennie after all these years."

Jungkook opened his eyes to look at Lisa. "I am her friend, yes. But how about her? If she's saved now then what? How about tomorrow? The future? There's pain in her heart!" Jungkook stood up with anger so Felix had to hold his arms.

"Enough." I told Jungkook. I knew where his words are coming from and he's right.

"You should have known better. Where are you when she's suffering? Where are we when she cries in pain? We are not there and we are not in her position to decide!"