8

"Taehyung? Who is that?"

I don't even know who said that, my eyes were focused on Taehyung. This is the first time I saw him after six years and I don't even know what to feel. I can't focus on anything but him, he changed a lot.

I saw how surprised he is to see me as their hostage. Taehyung's hair was long and black, his hair was tied neatly. Then his body was well shaped now, I wonder what those tattoos meant for them since ha have a lot.

"Jennie Kim." Taehyung said before looking away from me. "Why is she here?" He asked, he is obviously pretending that he doesn't know me.

"Why did you call him by his real name? Wow, you really know a lot about us now. I can't just sit here when you knew what V's real name." The guy beside Taehyung said.

I couldn't care about anything at all; all I could think is why Taehyung is here? Why helooked so different? What happened to him in those long six years? He looks so miserable now.

"Leave her to me." Taehyung said, still not looking back at me. "Get me the drug." I widened my eyes about what he said, did I heard him right?! I started to fight back but I still can't move, the guy who's assisting me to sit gripped my waist. I saw how Taehyung's eyes looked at what he did and pulled him away.

"Master... do you know her?" Now, Taehyung is holding my waist for support. "She knows your real name."

I felt Taehyung gently laid me down the bed while I was staring at him, I looked at his back, his hair was long but he looked fine. I saw him talk to the other guys before I saw them leave except Taehyung, he went to get a syringe and I gulped seeing that.

"Taehyung..." I called out his name when he sat on a chair beside me and started putting alcohol on my arms. "Taehyung please look at me..." I begged but he shook his head and focused on what he is doing.

I saw him stood up from his chair and left the room without a word. I waited for him to come back until I can finally move my body. I stood up feeling heavy and immediately went to Felix; I started tearing up when I saw his state.

I looked for a towel and water to wipe Felix's face; I am cleaning the blood on his face weakly. Heaven knows how hard I'm trying to lift my hand.

"Come here." I flinched when Taehyung pulled my wrist so I stood up to take my wrist back. He seems so shocked about what I did but he is still looking away from me.

"What the fuck is this?" I can't help but to yell, I can't hold my anger anymore. Seeing him like this makes my heart ache in every way possible. "What the hell are you doing with your life?" I started shaking in anger, I wiped my tears aggressively.

"Stop it." He simply said.

"Can you tell me why you're here? Why did you become someone I did not expect you to be! Taehyung, you can tell me everything..." I fell on my knees while crying.

I hate it. I hate how weak I am. I cried on everything and I just want it to stop. But he is Taehyung after all and I know he understands. This basement and those guys... why are they with him?

"Jennie, stop it." He hardly said. He is now kneeling in front of me while still looking away.

"Let's go." I took all of my courage to say that and wiped my tears. "Come on, I'll take you away from here." I stood up and started pulling him with me. "Can you carry Felix? I can't leave him here." I sounded so desperate while wiping my tears.

"Jennie, please stop." I looked at him in despair and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry I did not look for you... If I only knew that you're here, I should have taken you away from here." I sounded so desperate but I don't care, I want him out of here. "Taehyung, let's go." I started carrying Felix with my trembling knees.