Chapter 6-- She Needs to Shave

This cannot be real. There's no way Ashton Flederick just told me he wouldn't hurt me. Besides people like him don't say those kinds of things! I felt even more scared of him after he said that because he's probably just says that to every girl in hopes of getting into their pants.

"I have to go" I mumbled as I started to run out of Cameron's room.

I could hear footsteps behind me as I kept running. Some how I found the strength to keep going, even to the point of doing zig zags so he couldn't catch me. Finally self defence class was coming in handy. I practically flung myself down the staircase with him right on my heels.

"Did I do something wrong?" He shouted to me as I reached the front door.

Just as I was about to pull on the door knob, a heavy body crashed into my back, causing my body to jerk forwards and my forehead to slam into the door. Ashton and I both groaned as he pushed himself off me and I furiously rubbed my temple.

My back hurt from his stomach slamming into it. He defiantly did not have a beer belly, more like a 6 pack which I didn't dare to look at. Just as I was about to try the door again, he grabbed onto both of my wrists and twisted until I had no choice but to turn around and face him.

"Tell me what I did wrong! I want to know" He asked again, this time sounding like a plea.

"Let go of me" I shot back as my teeth gritted against each other.

He leaned away from me and lifted his hands off my wrists. I looked down and noticed fresh red marks along the surface, making me groan out.

I was just about to say something else when a door opened upstairs and loud footsteps echoed throughout the foyer. At the same time Ashton and I both looked up at a girl leaning against the railing, looking down at us with a pout.

She was completely naked. Not like almost-Ashton-naked, this was seriously full on nudity. She really needed a waxing down there.

"Baby are you gonna come back up to bed? I'm getting rather lonely...." she smirked as her hand motioned down her exposed body.

Did she not even care that I was standing here watching her? Or did she have that much confidence that she just didn't care? Whatever it is--it's just wrong.

"One second" Ashton mumbled, darting his eyes off her and back onto me.

"Ok but I need to finish... and so do you"

The girl turned around for a split second and was just about to walk away before she suddenly looked over her shoulder and down at me, "are you gonna join us? I call top first!"

"I was just about to leave" I shot back which was mainly directed to Ashton so he wouldn't know I was someone to sleep around with.

I knew this was a bad idea from the start and I should've went with my gut feeling but no my brain stupidity took over and led me here.

Roughly, I pushed past Ashton and threw open the front door. He didn't even say a word as I walked out the door and slammed it shut behind me.

Amy shot me a worried glance as I slammed open the passenger side door and got in. She didn't say anything as she backed her car out of the driveway. For a split second I looked back at the house and saw Ashton standing outside, still in his towel, watching us.