Your other old childhood friend was Hobi, as you like to call him. As more time went on, the more you were convinced he was either bisexual or asexual. Why? Because he either flirted with everyone or was completely oblivious to the love everyone offered him. He somehow gained affection even from Yoongi, actually scratch that. Especially from Yoongi. Still, no one could beat the level of love you had with him. Everyone had at least one picture of you and him cuddling whenever, wherever. You admit, throughout the years he has gotten very attractive. His parents finally stopped pressuring him about his grades since he confessed his love for dancing. Now that he dances basically 24/7, his body has... changed, along with your perspective on him. This confused you very much as you hadn't ever seen him as attractive like that. Luckily, this didn't affect your relationship with him.

But with Yeonha, your relationship definitely changed with her. Everyday you spent with her, you questioned your sexuality more and more. Yeonha has proven to be incredibly sweet even through an insult. Not that she insults others often. As the friend who deals the best with alcohol, she was also the one who drank the most. You could clearly remember being panicked when she left you alone to go hook up with some random girl she met at a bar. Speaking of, Yeonha, Soomin, Namjoon and Jimin are currently the only in the group who have already lost their virginity. Of course, everyone in the group knows this since you all are so close and therefore have difficulty keeping secrets from each other. Especially, between you girls. Soomin, Yeonha and you had what you called GNO, Girls' Night Out, once a month, often to talk about 'girly things' or just to hang out.

Jimin was another friend you spent a lot of time with. But rather than hanging out with him in person, you often texted and called each other late at night. He was even your number one best friend on Snapchat. Due to the excessive amount you spent talking to him, you picked up one of his traits you once considered very annoying. His perverted mindset. You've become what you swore to destroy. You now openly flirted with basically everyone, as you had become accustomed to that language thanks to Jimin. You were no longer oblivious to flirting and dirty jokes, you were now the cause of them and Jimin couldn't be prouder to have been your teacher. Besides jokingly flirting with each other, you and Jimin, like Hoseok, also had a caring relationship. You always supported each other to the most of your ability. He always pushed you to work hard on your interest, acting, and you always complimented him on his most recent talent, dancing. He was very insecure about his dancing skills, despite being in the advanced dancing club along with Hoseok.

You weren't the only friend interested in acting. Taehyung, Seokjin and yourself had joined the drama club after you completely aced that literature project in which you all acted out a Shakespeare scene. After three years, you all had improved a lot, especially Taehyung and Seokjin. You wouldn't except Taehyung to be doing so good, though, since you two are always joking around in class. And in every other class. In sophomore year, he started maturing a lot. He didn't say all those cheesy things to you anymore. For these reasons, you and him grew pretty close. The playful pair in and out of school. You all also found out that Taehyung had been keeping a secret for almost a year. Tae was secretly rich. Like really rich. His everyday favorite store was Gucci. If that doesn't say much, I don't know what does. Despite knowing this secret, you all refused to take advantage of his money. Friends don't do that.

But what friends do do is play fight. At least your friend group did when Jungkook was around. And in every game, no matter how much effort you put, he always seemed to win. You never thought anyone could be better than you at Mario Party, yet there he was. Only the most perfect, talented person you ever met. He was so good at everything he did. But you being the competitive person you are, never gave up. There were many, and there probably will be more, Friday nights spent in your living room, playing game after game. During this time, you learned that Jungkook was pretty sweet, besides the fact that he was a brat. It may be just an illusion caused by his lovable smile, but at the end of the day you two always said goodbye with a big hug.

Finally, you... well you definitely weren't all that cute and innocent anymore. Always finding a way to make any situation sexual, you began causing much more laughter between your nine friends and anyone you talked to. Your days also became much busier. The summer after first year of high, you visited your hometown for two and a half weeks. You met your little brother, Hye-Yeong, and got to spend a lot of time getting him to love you as his older sister. Even your stepfather noted how much you had grown up by the second summer you visited. You didn't see much a difference in yourself, yet it was there. And it was drastic. And quick. You weren't the only one who changed, that you could admit. It only took 2 years to transform into the people you've all become. That's all it takes for a difference.

(A/N: By the way, these are the new contact names)
         Seokjin- Sockjin🤤
Yoongi- TheCat😏
Soomin- S👀min
Hoseok- Hoesuck🥺
Namjoon- Namjohn😤
Yeonha- Yunuh😷
    Jimin- Jiminie🤪
Taehyung- Teahyung🤥
Jungkook- Juancock😩