D E C I S I O N

"Draco? Can I come in?" Ophelia whispered through the gap in the door.

"Sure, is anything wrong?" Draco replied as Ophelia walked into his bedroom at nearly seven o'clock in the morning.

"Not really; I was just thinking about what you said and..." She said as she sat on the chair next to Draco's bed, he was still under the covers.

"About what I said and did last night, I'm sorry Ophelia. I don't want to put any pressure on you at all, I just want you to know that I'll do anything to be with you." He answered and sat up, showing his bare chest; Ophelia stared a little.

"Draco, I am in love with you, ever since I've met you I've liked you, and I would very much like to be yours and for you to be mine. But-" She continued but Draco put his finger to her mouth to stop her speaking.

"There is no 'but' Ophelia. Give me anything to do for you and I'll do it, but please just come here" Draco smirked and held out his arms.

Ophelia crawled on to the bed and let him spoon her with his arms around her.

"Now you mention it, you could do something for me. It might convince me to make us a thing again" Ophelia stated, turned her head to look at him and she smiled.

"What do you need?" He questioned and looked at her confusedly.

"I would love it if you came up with some names for the baby girls! I have a few ideas but it would mean a lot if you thought of some" Ophelia told him and he placed his hands on her bump.

"I will write a list, I'm actually quite imaginative so this will be so easy" Draco replied.

~ * ~

A few hours later, Draco was stuck of thinking of names, he already had about four but he told Ophelia he would write her a list so he was trying his best to stick to that promise.

"Mother, father. I need some baby names, do you guys have any suggestions?" He asked his parents who were reading the Daily Prophet in their study.

"I would call them 'A' and 'B' and we done with it" Lucius chuckled to himself.

"Dear, don't be mean. But Draco how about you go and look through some of those muggle stories in the our library, they normally have some lovely names in!" Narcissa suggested and patted his back.

"Yes that's a marvellous idea Narcissa! Ophelia has always loved muggle names, they would really impress her you know." Cora added and took a sip of her tea.

"Aurora, Belle and does that say Snow White?" Draco spoke to himself as he flicked through some muggle tales.

"Belle is nice, I'll add that to the list I guess..."

~ * ~

"Have you got any names yet?" Ophelia asked Draco as he walked into her guest bedroom to find her folding some presents from the baby shower.

"Yes, actually I have a good sized list. Would you like to read it?" Draco replied confidently and handed her the piece of parchment.

"Alright then, you have got: Iris, Ivy, Avery, Olive, Raven, Gray, Aphrodite, Blair, Everly, Luella and Belle" Ophelia laughed as she read out the list.

"Why are you laughing?" Draco asked sternly and snatched the parchment back.

"Its just that, they are actually very good names, I'm impressed. What are your favourites?" She asked him.

"My favourites for the twins must have to be Iris and Ivy, they fit so well together!" Draco responded.

"Yeah, I like them too. Well I'll think about the names but that is really sweet of you to do that for me Draco;" She thanked him and hugged him tight.

"I said that I'd do whatever it took to be with you, but to be fair, I expected a far harder request from you" Draco laughed and hugged her back.

"But I must ask, would you like to be mine Ophelia?"

~*~