S O R R Y

"You really have no idea do you?" Ophelia sarcastically laughed.

"No... is it about us or the baby?" Draco guessed with a very confused look on his face.

"Most girls normally like at least an apology after being cheated on, I know you've already said it in your letter but I want to hear you say it in person, if you don't mind" She exclaimed and crossed her arms, trying to look angry at him.

"I do not mind at all, I am truly sorry Ophelia, as I have said, it was a mistake for what I did with Granger. I'm not sure why I did it to be perfectly honest, but can we leave it in the past and start fresh again?" He apologised with a guilty look on his face, he tried to hold her hands but she pulled them away.

"I'm not ready to start a relationship Draco, I want us to be in a good position for the baby but I don't want it to force us together..." Ophelia announced, looking down at her bump,

"Yes, I'll give you as much space as you need but if you didn't want to get back with me then why do you want me to stay two weeks here?" Draco questioned, as he adjusted his platinum blonde hair.

"I thought it would be good to plan what's happening with the baby, like names and buying essentials. But I've sorted out her nursery, if you want to give the baby a nursery at the Malfoy Manor that would be good but the baby should probably stay here for a while anyway" Ophelia replied.

"Sure, but when do you find out the gender? You are like twenty one and a bit weeks right?" Draco said as he observed her bump.

"Yep, I actually find out the gender on the tenth of January, my mother wants to give me a gender reveal and baby shower party" She laughed at the idea of a party, she'd never really had one before.

"Ah that's sweet, where are you hosting this party? We could do it at the Malfoy Manor" Draco proposed as he played with his wand between his fingers.

"That would be absolutely amazing! Our downstairs area isn't exactly big enough but your place would be perfect, thank you dearly Draco; this might just make up for what you did, keep it up" Ophelia screamed and hugged him in excitement.

"No problem at all, I'll deal with it so don't worry and you can finally meet my parents!" Draco assured, "They really didn't mind when I told them about your baby, they were just a bit uneasy at first but its great now."

Later that evening after planning the baby shower, and eating dinner they got ready for bed and went to their separate rooms to sleep.

Draco wasn't very tired that night so he tiptoed down the hallway, past Cora's bedroom to Ophelia's room; he went inside and immediately saw her sleeping silently, all curled up under the duvet and comfy.

He realised how much he missed her as he stood there and stared at her resting face, even though he knew it was wrong to do this he stayed for a while until he was sleepy himself and went back to his own bed; luckily not bumping into Nova, who was still awake and patrolling the kitchen and pantry downstairs.

~ * ~