M A N O R

"Master Ophelia, time to wake up-" Nova announced as she walked into Ophelia's bedroom, she just noticed Draco was in the bed with her too.

"Master Malfoy... Nova has to... leave now" She panicked and left the room; leaving Draco and Ophelia laughing their heads off.

"Well good morning Ophelia" Draco exclaimed and got out of bed.

"Good morning, I can't believe its happening today. We find out if it's a little boy or a little girl Draco!" Ophelia screamed, got out of bed too and started brushing her hair.

"Today will be great, but just get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs in a minute ok" He replied as he opened the door and left.

"Hello mother!" Ophelia said cheerfully as she joined her mother and Draco at the breakfast table.

"Morning dear, were you guys talking late last night? I could hear mumbling or something" Cora asked them, Ophelia instantly gave Nova a look which said to not tell Cora what she walked in to earlier.

"Um no. We went straight to sleep" Ophelia replied, which was partially the truth but not how Cora expected.

"Well, I hope you had a good sleep as today will be amazing but tiring I'm sure" Cora explained as they all ate some cereal.

"Nova has packed our bags for the day, including your dress Ophelia so you can wear whatever you wish for the journey!"

"Actually... as you are meeting my parents for the first time, maybe you should dress formally all day? They are the sort to judge you off of your looks" Draco laughed but meant every word.

"Okay, but don't worry about your parents, they'll like me" Ophelia answered sarcastically.

~ * ~

"This is it, the Malfoy Manor" Draco said proudly, as they started to walk through the large black gates and to the front entrance.

"It's beautiful, the party will be amazing!" Ophelia exclaimed and hugged Draco just as the door opened and a small house elf came out.

"Master Malfoy, you're home, how lovely. Your family are awaiting you in the conservatory" The elf squeaked, as they walked briskly past him, through the modern decorated house to the conservatory.

"Draco! How lovely it is to see you!" Narcissa Malfoy said as she hugged Draco.

"Yes, it's good to see you son. I assume this is the Ophelia?" Lucius Malfoy asked as he stood up and examined Ophelia and Cora.

"Its a pleasure to meet you both, and this is my Mother, Cora Orzabel" Ophelia said as nicely as she could and shook their hands.

"Its lovely to meet you dear, I must congratulate you on your pregnancy and we are honoured to host your gathering later today!" Narcissa stated and smiled.

"Yes, congratulations, and its lovely to meet the mother of our grandchild" Lucius smirked and walked out of the room.

"Mother, I think the place is decorated perfectly! Me and Ophelia will leave to get ready but you should talk with Mrs Orzabel for a bit" Draco said as he took Ophelia out of the room.

"Do you think that went well?" Ophelia asked.

"Hard to say, I think my mother likes you, I'm not sure about Father though. Don't worry about it, he doesn't like many people anyway."

"Okay, the guests will start arriving soon so I'll go get ready, meet me at the bottom of those stairs in thirty minutes."

"Certainly, I can't wait."

~ * ~