H O S P I T A L

A few morning later, it was time to go to the hospital for a scan on the baby and see if it was a boy or a girl.

"Master Draco, breakfast will be served in a few minutes" Nova croaked as she spoke through the door to wake him up.

"Elf, carry on with your work" Draco replied sleepily as he threw the bed sheets off of him and got up to get changed.

He decided to wear his quidditch sweater and some grey joggers, next, Draco opened up his door and went down the stairs to breakfast.

"Good morning Draco!" Cora said in a cheerful voice, as she cracked open a boiled egg shell to eat.

"Hope you slept well Mrs Orzabel" Draco stated and he sat opposite her at the table.

"Yes thank you, I've sent Nova to wake Ophelia up so she'll be down in a minute" Cora responded as she handed Draco a bowl of sliced apple and pear.

"Speak of the devil" Draco smirked as Ophelia slowly made her way down the stairs.

"Morning mother, Draco" Ophelia murmured and sat down next to Draco.

"Looks like you found your quidditch sweater" Ophelia began as she gave him a dirty look.

"Um... oh! I'm sorry, I forgot..." Draco said as he realised what she was on about and then continued to eat breakfast in silence.

"So, today is a good day Ophelia! You are getting a scan, how exciting!" Cora blurted out as she signalled for Nova to collect the dishes.

"Yes, I know I'm not finding out the gender but you are right? But please don't tell me and Draco until the gender reveal mother" Ophelia asked as she glanced over at Draco's messy hair.

"Yes, I'm the only one who will know, so I can plan the gender reveal properly. Are you going to come to the muggle hospital with us Draco?" Cora answered.

"Certainly, if you want me there Ophelia" He replied and looked over to Ophelia to see what her answer will be.

"Yes, I guess it would be better if you were there" She smiled and drank some orange juice with her daily vitamins.

~ * ~

Hours later, they were in the hospital waiting room after taking floo powder to arrive.

"Orzabel, Ophelia. Room seventeen" A nurse announced as they all got up and walked over to where the doctor was waiting.

"Right, only two people can come in, so is your mother or this young gentleman coming in with us Ophelia?" The doctor asked, she grabbed Draco's hand.

"Draco come in, also doctor, only tell my mother the gender please" Ophelia instructed as she went in the room and led down on the bed.

She rolled her shirt up so the doctor could see clearly on the monitor. "Baby looks very healthy, nothing wrong and I know the gender, its very exciting!" She said to Ophelia and Draco, who were holding eachothers hands and looking away so they didn't see the monitor.

"What gender were you guys hoping for?"

"We haven't really talked about it, but I would love a little girl, I wouldn't mind a boy either" Draco exclaimed as Ophelia got up and was ready to go.

"This place is very... uh... different, let's leave now" Draco announced as he looked around the hospital hallways.

"Yep, we can go in a minute, the doctor is just talking to my mother. Also, I want a little girl too" Ophelia said in a joyful way.

Later, when they were back home, Cora was rushing around trying to prepare for the baby shower and gender reveal the next day.

"Mother, is the gender something you think me and Draco will be happy about?" Ophelia asked as she pulled Cora into a hug from out of nowhere.

"Its definitely not what we were expecting but you should be happy whatever" She told Ophelia as she was instructing Nova to pack their bags to go to the Malfoy Manor the next day.

"Well you don't know what we wanted so what do you mean?" She questioned confusedly.

"Don't worry dear, just go have some rest, tomorrow is one of the most important days of your life!" Cora explained as Ophelia and Draco started to make their way upstairs to their rooms for the evening.

~ * ~