L E T T E R

"Where did you guys go then?" Mrs Diggory asked Cedric and Ophelia, as they walked through the door.

"Oh we just went to that lake, we used to go there as kids" Cedric replied, and walked over to his mother and Cora.

"Ah that's nice! Ophelia, a muggle letter came for you earlier. I think it's for an appointment at the hospital" Ophelia mother exclaimed as she handed Ophelia the letter.

She opened it up and read the letter, it was giving her a hospital appointment to check the baby, and find the gender.

"Yes, I have to go to the hospital on the tenth of January at eleven in the morning. It's to find the gender!" Ophelia screeched in excitement.

"Oh that's good! I can come with you and they can tell me the gender, and then we can have a gender reveal and baby shower!" Cora said as she hugged her daughter.

"Look how the baby is growing, I'll have to get you some maternity clothes soon!"

~ * ~

Later that evening, after having their dinner; Cedric and his mother got ready to leave.

"This has been lovely Cora, its been nice to catch up with you and to see Ophelia, but we'll be off now. Bye dears!" Mrs Diggory announced and walked out the door.

"Bye" Cedric exclaimed and shut the door behind him.

"Well wasn't that a nice day?" Cora stated as she went to sit down.

"Mhm, it was good I guess, but I think we should start decorating the nursery mother, I don't want to forget anything" Ophelia explained and got her computer from the shelf, she didn't really know how to use it though.

"No dear, we don't even know the gender yet, I mean we could just start painting but don't stress about it ok?" Cora told Ophelia, who was looking for inspiration online.

"Ok, well I have a few ideas, maybe we could paint the whole nursery a cream colour, with lots of plants and a simple wooden crib. Oh and a rocking chair!" She suggested to her mother.

"Hm ok, Nova come here!" Cora shouted into the kitchen.

"Yes master?" Nova asked as she ran out into the living room.

"Hire a decorator and give them these notes, it's just a simple design but I don't have a budget" Cora told Nova as she handed her Ophelia's notes.

"Aw thank you Mother! But what room shall we do it in?" Ophelia questioned as she hugged Cora.

"Um, we have four spare rooms I think, the one in the East Wing is the biggest, and it has an en suite like our bedrooms have" Cora said as Nova ran off to the muggle phone to call some decorators.

"That's wonderful! You and Nova can organise it for a while, I have to go write the letters to Professor Dumbledore and Draco." Ophelia thanked as she went upstairs with her best quill, ink and parchment.

She started writing to Dumbledore first and this is what she finished with:

'Dear Professor Dumbledore,

I'm sure you are aware that I will be at home for a while, due to personal reasons; but I need some assistance with things and with just my mother at home it is quite hard, Draco Malfoy is involved in this situation and I would like it if you gave him two weeks off school.
After that, he will come back to Hogwarts and I'll sure he will catch up on work just fine, as it is the 5th of January, if he is sent to my home tomorrow, which is the sixth of January, he should be back at school by the fifteenth. I thank you so much Professor, I hope you are well,

Sincerely, Ophelia Orzabel'

After proof reading it, she sealed it with her family's crest and set it aside to start writing Draco's letter, which will be much harder to write.

'Dear Draco,

You told me to write back, so I am. I have just written to Dumbledore to give you two weeks off, I'm sure you are already on the train to my home when you get this.
But you need to know that I haven't forgiven you, I'm not sure if I intend on forgiving you anytime soon, but I feel that as you are the father of my unborn child that you are here for them, if you want to be. See you in a few hours I guess.

Ophelia'

She quickly put the letter in an envelope and wrote Hogwarts address on the front.

Then went downstairs to put the letters on the window sill for the owls to take tomorrow morning.

It was only nine o'clock in the evening when she finished writing the letters, so she went to have a relaxing bath in her own golden bathtub.

She took the temperature of the water to make sure it wasn't too hot or too cold for the baby and then stepped in.

~ * ~