G E N D E R

As Draco waited at the bottom of the grand staircase, he saw a glimpse of movement upstairs; but started talking to the guests as they arrived.

Ophelia was up there waiting for her queue to walk down the stairs, all of the guests were gathered around socializing.

Suddenly, everyone went silent and the gorgeous Ophelia slowly came down the stairway, wearing a sage green silk dress, it was flattering with her bump; all the guests awed in jealousy and pride, Cora and Narcissa were even tearing up at her stunning gown.

"Draco, turn around and see how stunning she is!" Narcissa cried, still watching her as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

Draco turned around to see Ophelia as she exclaimed "Like the dress Malfoy? I thought you would appreciate the green colour."

"Yes, you look beautiful Ophelia, but you look better without it on" Draco smirked as he held his hand out to assist her.

"Now isn't the time... you'll be sorry later!" She whispered seriously, took his hand and thanked everyone congratulating her.

"I don't mind that" He chuckled and smiled at the guests.

"Oh really?" Ophelia said sarcastically.

"Don't test me Orzabel" Draco declared and looked into her eyes, "I always win."

"Fine Draco, as I said, now isn't the time. Make a speech or something" She told him and started conversation with her and Draco's family.

"Good afternoon family and friends! Today is a very special day for Ophelia, she has waited to find out the gender for weeks now and this will be an amazing thing for all of us! Also, she looks incredible in her dress and even though she is pregnant with our child, she still pulls it off!" Draco bellowed and everyone clapped after.

"Aw, thank you Draco. As he said, today is very special and I can't wait any longer so let's all go out in the garden to do the reveal!" Ophelia responded to his speech and directed everyone out into the Malfoy Manor's huge fields.

After everyone was sat down, Ophelia and Draco walked to the front and carefully unboxed what seemed to be a smoke canister, most likely filled with either pink or blue smoke.

"Shall we?" Draco asked her as they both held the top, ready to open it up.

"Yes, I'm ready!" Ophelia screamed as they un screwed the lid and a thick smoke poured out and blew around.

It was a bright pink colour.

"Draco... we are having a baby girl!" Ophelia cried as the audience cheered.

"Ophelia, this is exactly what we wanted. We are so lucky, thank you for this" Draco said as he hugged her.

"Well you did all the work" Ophelia winked and hugged him back.

"Ophelia, we have another surprise for you both!" Cora explained, took out her wand and the words 'twins' lit up in the sky.

"Mother? Are we having-" Ophelia screamed excitedly and cried into her Draco's jumper.

"Yes, you guys are having twins! They are both girls! I'm so happy for you Ophelia" Cora sobbed and hugged her.

"This is... just every thing I wanted. I never planned on having children this young but it's a miracle and I couldn't be happier!" Ophelia shouted and held Draco's hand.

"Orzabel, this will be great. Stay healthy and we will have two baby girls soon enough" Draco whispered into her ear, as they went inside to play some baby shower games and have some dinner.

~ * ~