we all laughed,"thank you very much its beautiful", I said a tear slipping."now now don't ruin the make up",Amara said laughing.I had already put on my cosset then I put on the dress with the help of the girls and traditional jewelry as some finishing touches then my shoes that helped with height a little and damn did I look beautiful the moment I looked into the mirror.

I could not believe the person who looked back at me in the mirror,she was different,beautiful and looked like a real African queen."oooh my god I look beautiful guys thanks a lot", I said crying ruining all my makeup.I have never felt this beautiful before" i said wiping away my tears.

"Its your day girl,so you deserve to  be this beautiful,now bring it in",Tinashe said, and we all went in for a hug.A few minutes later the fairy girls stepped out and said,"now will do the final touches to Alex now off you go.The girls said bye going to get dressed and promised to meet me at the garden.

After the lady pixies restored my makeup up and did  some finishing touches on me they went to hide and came back wearing cute little African printed bridesmaid dresses and holding flowers,"you look beautiful guys", i said they giggled saying thank you then flew out after saying good bye.

My father came in and gasped when he saw me," baby you look beautiful",he said wiping away tears,"thanks daddy",he laughed a little,"I can't believe my little girl has grown up,so as your sister,soon you will all go  and  me and your mother will be left with no one,to argue and make dinner with every night,but I'm glad we bringing four knew sons into the family", and yeap he meant Christina's two mates too.

I had finally talked to my parents after the war that broke they explained to me the whole story and I forgave them,and here my father was about to walk me down the isle.

"Now let's walk you down the isle and meet your  groom, my future son in law"he said smiling,"yes daddy", I said as we got out of the room.When we arrived at the wedding garden everyone was there and they were all wearing African attires,it all was beautiful.

The drums played softly and women sang while they played rattles and others were ululating, all my girls were there and the boys too,these included Lucas,Dumisani,Tichala,Mufasa and ooh my God Lucas's brother Peterson was here too.

My father gave my hand to Vusi and he took it,kissed it while wiping away tears, he was looking very handsome and sexy in his African attire .The chief priest let us do our vows we were joined together,I got to kiss my man and  I became finally became Mrs Alexandria Bongo we looked at the crowd and everyone was cheering throwing roses.

My parents came to us to congratulate us then welcomed Vusi to the family and they looked cute in African attire,Vusi's family came to congratulate us then welcome me to the family,the girls came to congratulate us with their partners and must I say they all looked good and my three girls Tinashe,Christina and Amara where rocking their dresses like no other.

After the wedding we went to the  royal graduation and there Vusi was crowned Chief,the leader of the warriors,hunters and chief priests,his best friend became his first advisor and his second in command,Tichala his third and Mufasa his fourth,me and Tinashe were made lead doctors but under the MacDonalds,yes they had finally decided to stay with their family as they put it.

Christina became head nurse and Amara left everything that she wanted to do back home to become a cook as she always dreamt of becoming and they made her the lead chef  cause she refused to live her man.Lucas  had yet to decide what he wanted but putting into consideration that he had a mate.

After making a toast Vusi gave his speech,thanking his father for being the best role model,his mother,his bestfriend for being there for him through thick and thin,his sister,his friends,his people and me for believing in him and staying strong and in love with him,so as my sisters, his now two new sisters too and everyone else.

Vusi finally became the Chief of Black shadow hunter's Village and I became the chief's wife, how life changes ,looking back from where I came from who knew my life would make a major turn like this,from  being a foreign doctor in an African country to being the chiefs wife.I had no culture I was just a simple American white girl who followed her dreams,but Africa taught me about culture and I was willing to adapt to it,their roots making them my roots.

while i was thinking about this Zahara came flying weakly to where we were all standing and  Peterson caught her before she fell,I asked her what's wrong, she had changed  her wing colors to a bright yellow then she said she had found her other half,we looked around looking for another pixie to maybe show up when she pointed at Peterson and said"he is my other half","what?!!",we all said.I am Alexandria Bongo and this is my story and these are my Roots.

The END!!!!....

Helo my beautiful readers unfortunately we have come to the end of the story I hope you enjoyed it and you enjoyed this journey with me please read,comment and vote  will post an epilogue soon love you all.❤😘