chapter XI

Sam Winchester sat on his daughter's unmade bed, with his head in his hands and elbows perched onto his knees.

 In Sam's mind, it was chaos.

 His daughter just ran away from them. Probably getting herself in trouble, like she usually does. Yet, how can he even have the right to say that when in reality he didn't know her at all? He was all she had as a parent, and he was being far from it.

 This wasn't supposed to happen. Yet when life gives you lemons you make lemonade, right? In this situation however the lemon, Charlotte, was put into a plastic bag and given to Bobby. He hadn't even bothered trying to make lemonade.

 Giving her to Bobby, wasn't that the right choice? Providing her a safe and protected environment? Yet, once you come from a line of Winchester's, nothing is ever safe for you.

 Charlotte couldn't have been tracked at all. Unfortunately, her phone was left on her unmade bed, hidden under the pillow.

 How do three men chase down a sixteen year old girl?

 Not that they haven't tracked others before, yet this would simply be too difficult, considering how intelligent Charlotte was.

 "Sam," Dean entered, interrupting his younger brother's thoughts. Sam lazily looked up, the red marks of his hand evident on his face.

 "Should we contact him?"

 His name didn't need to be said for Sam to know who his older brother was talking about, Castiel.

 Castiel is a celestial being, especially involved with the protection of the Winchester's.

 "We've prayed to him before and he hasn't responded. How will you know he'd respond now?"

 "Sammy, that's because you've been praying. Me and him, profound relationship, 'member?"

 "Go ahead," Sam allowed, but not without a roll of his eyes.

 "Uh, I pray to Castiel to get his feathery ass down here, we need your help," Dean prayed, closing his eyes yet keeping his facial expressions skeptical by raising his eyebrows.

 Silently, Castiel appeared behind Dean.

 "Hello, Dean, Sam," greeted Castiel, regarding both of the men in the room.

 "Castiel I've prayed to you so many times and you haven't come!" Sam exclaimed.

 "Dean and I have a more profound relationship," Castiel stated, no form of emotion passing on his face.

 "Okay, whatever. Cass, Charlotte's gone."

 "I think I know where she may be. We need to go quickly, though."

 "Can't you just fly over and drag her by the ear?" Dean pondered.

 "It's not quite that simple, Dean."

 Soon after saying this, Bobby came in to join the party as well.

 Sam, stressed, asked, "Bobby, you couldn't at least put a chip in her?"

 Bobby looked at the man as if he was plain stupid.

 "No, Sam. You think any niece of Dean Winchester would be submissive to that sort of thing?"

 "What are you saying? I wouldn't put up a fight?" Sam challenged.

 "You idjit, we don't have time for this! Castiel, are you going to lead us to her or not?"

 Castiel's bright blue eye's bore into Bobby's.

 "Let's go."

-Author's note-

Not the greatest, I know. A tad bit difficult to see where I am going to go with this story yet I'll try updating more once I have clear ideas in my head. Thank you all once again for reading!