Yachi Hitoka

"It's a.. hair tie?" You blinked and examined the item, it got two blue stars on it. That reminded you of someone. Who was it, you wondered for a bit before snapping your fingers.

"Yachi!" You exclaimed, an immediate answer from across the room was heard, "Y-yes!" You chuckled lightly at the short blonde, walking up to her- you showed the item.

"This is yours, right?" She gave a mere nod, her face red. From embarrassment perhaps? You held her hand making her jumped up. "Let's go," You said, walking to the room with her behind you.

You released her hand once you two were inside, Tanaka went to close the door- Hinata behind him. "Seven minutes and you're up!" He said, "Yachi, good luck!" Hinata exclaimed, giving her thumbs up before the door was finally closed.

You smiled, finally some time alone with someone you like! You turned to her who seemed nervous, "Yachi, can I tie your hair?" You offered with a smile.

"H-huh, I-I can do it myself, [name]!" Yachi stammered as she felt her world spun. You hummed and sat down, pulling her to do the same gently. "Come on, I'm pretty good at styling hair!" You said and moved behind her.

"I-is that so..?"

You hummed as an answer, starting to braid her short hair. It felt soft to the touch, she must've taken good care of her hair.

"H-how did you learn to- um.. you know?" You heard Yachi asked and chuckled, "I have a younger sister and she always ask me to braid her hair, just like this." You said, continuing your work.

"I didn't know you have a little sister." Yachi giggled, thinking about you but in a smaller form. "That's cute.." She muttered.

"Hm?" You moved to her side as you finished braiding her hair. She blinked and shook her head, "Ah, no. I was just thinking of your little sister!"

Your mouth formed into a small 'o' at that, well your sister is indeed cute but sometimes she acts like a demon- well, you could rant about her later.

"So, Yachi, do you have any love interest?" You suddenly asked, putting your hand on your chin. The blonde visibly tensed, she shook her head but her face was red.

You found it amusing to see her like this. She probably like Hinata, they both were first years and they helped each other out in studies (you didn't know that Yachi was actually the one helping him).

How about you? You liked her of course, but you kept it to yourself and instead, you focused yourself on your studies and volleyball.

Hinata is a good guy, you were sure they'd be okay even if there was an unsettling feeling whenever you thought of it.

"If you like someone, you should just go for it."

There you were, hiding your feelings towards her yet you encouraged her to confess to Hinata. Well as a senpai, you should make sure she gets a good guy and has the courage to confess.

"Eh? Do you think it would be fine..?" Yachi asked, looking at you. You nodded, blushing slightly after looking at her. She was adorable okay, you couldn't help but blush at that.

You scratched the back of your head, "Yeah, you're still young! Just go for it, if it's you, I'm sure it'll be okay."

"You're only a year older than me.."

There was a silence after that, save for your laughter that lasted for a bit. "Then, I will.."

"Hm?"

"I like you, [name]-senpai.. for a while now." She said, fiddling with the end of her shirt. "H-Hinata told me that I should confess to you but I can't.. but when you said to go for it-"

Yachi rambled for some more, but all you can hear was "I like you, [name]-senpai." You quickly covered your mouth, blushing harder. Upon seeing your reaction, Yachi got flustered and blushed with you.

"I-I like you too, but- I don't know what's the point of confessing to you when I know that you like Hinata." You said, giving a smile. "Now I know that you like me so.."

"Yachi, please be my-"

"TIME'S UP!"

"Girlfriend."

Hinata, the one who opened the door, heard your voice and got excited. He didn't feel guilty for ruining your moment tho. "WOO, YACHI!" He screamed.

"SHUT UP, STUPID. I WAS CONFESSING!"

"AH SORRY, [NAME]! DON'T THROW YOUR SHOES AT ME!"

___

(A/N):

aye it ended. i had a good time.