Sawamura Daichi

"It's a.. button?" You tilted your head, looking at the uniform's button in your hand. Button, huh. You remembered someone complaining that his one of his uniform's button had come off.

You stiffened when you remember the person complaining was none other than the Karasuno volleyball captain, Sawamura Daichi.

Oh shit, you were so not ready to be in a gay panic mode!

Tanaka looked at you as you were panicking internally, he looked at your item and turned around. "Who put a button in?" He asked his teammates.

"Oh that would be me." Sawamura voice shocked you into reality. You shoved the button in the hat Tanaka was holding and laughed nervously. "C-can I choose anot-"

"That's a no-no, [name]!" Tanaka said, taking out the button and gave it to you before pushing you into the room. "I can't, Tanaka!" You whisper-yelled at your friend.

"It's fine! It's about time you get your man!" He whisper-yelled back at you, knowing about your growing crush on the captain. "BUT I CAN'T!"

"You can! Seven minutes and you're done!" Tanaka said, shoving you to Sawamura who was already inside. You stumbled because of that, thankfully Sawamura caught you.

And with that, the door closed.

"Are you okay?" You flinched at the voice. His hands were still on your shoulders, you backed away from him quickly- which made him sweat drop.

In his point of view, you looked scared of him. When in reality you were just having a gay panic. Who could blame you though?

You scratched the back of your head, "Y-yeah, I'm fine.." You finally answered. He chuckled at that and motioned you to come closer to him since you were in the corner of the room- befriending the mops.

Slowly you walked up to him, standing next to him. You were usually not like this. You were okay if there were Sugawara or Azumane. But with just the two of you made your head spin.

"That baldy knows what he's doing.." You hissed at the floor.

Sawamura raised his eyebrows when he heard you. He thought you hated him and Tanaka wanted to make you hate him less or something.

He sighed, "[name], do you hate me?"

You were taken aback by the question. Of course you didn't hate him, you like him. "I don't.. why?"

"I don't know.. I just felt like you hate me. Or scared of me, maybe? I mean, you didn't wanna be here with me, right? You even put my button back into the hat." He said, explaining himself while eyeing you from the corner of his eyes.

You stiffened slightly, did you really give that kind of impression? You hung your head. "I don't.. hate you, or scared of you."

Hearing a sigh, you turned to Sawamura who was smiling and looked at you. "I'm glad that you don't hate me."

"Of course not. It's quite the opposite to be honest."

SHIT, IT SLIPPED OUT! WHY, [NAME], WHY?!

"So do you like me?" He asked, laughing.

You stayed quiet, keeping your gaze on the ground. You do like him, but if he was laughing. You took it as a red light. You should probably erase your feelings for him. It kinda hurt, huh?

Sawamura's laugh faltered as he felt no reaction from you. He moved in front of you, gently lifting your chin up so he could see your expression.

Much to his surprise, you were crying. "[name], are you okay?" He asked in a worry tone as he wiped your tears gently with his thumbs.

"I'm okay-" you choked, harshly wiping your tears with the sleeve of your pajama. "Hey," Sawamura called, cupping your face.

"You can always tell me what's wrong, [name]."

You always rely on him. He was always there for you. But he was like that to everyone, and not just you. He was the captain after all.

Chuckling, you muttered, "I like you."

"I like you, Daichi-san." You repeated, wiping your eyes and walking away from him.

Sawamura quickly stopped you by pulling you into a tight embrace. He softly stroked your hair as you buried your face into his chest. You could feel his heart beat and it comforted you.

"And I like you, too.. I really do." He whispered to your ear. You were surprised at that, you never thought he would like you since you were just an annoying underclassman.

You pulled away slightly, looking at him to see if he was joking or not. He looked back at you, smiling slightly. He slowly kissed your forehead and hugged you again.

"I love you, [name]. I thought I was being obvious." He said, running his fingers through your hair in a soothing manner.

"I love you too," you managed to whispered out before The Great Tanaka opened the door, surprising you. But Sawamura was not fazed as he continued to hug you.

"Time's up!" Tanaka said, grinning.

"Daichi-san, time's up."

No response.

"Daichi-san?"

Still no response.

"I wanna be here with you."

"Hey, don't hog the room to yourself! The others wanna play too!" Sugawara chimed in making the captain sighed and finally got out, his hand holding yours.

"Let's continue our cuddle," He said when you two were outside the room. You hummed at that, "Where..?"

"My home."

___

(A/N):

yknow id like to think daichi is the type of boyfriend who loves to cuddle.

omf 4 more people to go. iM EXCITED ABOUT YAMAGUCHI AND KINOSHITA AAAAAAA- spoiler, i love yamaguchi.