Sugawara Koushi

"It's.. a piece of paper." You looked somewhat agitated. The paper was folded neatly. You scratched the the back of your head and began unfolding the paper, revealing a drawing of hands and the explanation. (You know, that paper?)

You tilted your head in confusion, "Oh! Suga-san's codes!" Tanaka chirped happily. Oh, so it was Sugawara's. You tensed knowing that.

"It's now or never, come on!" Tanaka said, pushing you into the room. You were surprised Sugawara was already inside, smiling and waving his hand at you. You awkwardly smiled back, walking closer to him.

Tanaka looked at the both of you, "Seven minutes, that's all you got!" He stated, closing the door. You sighed, maybe too loudly.

Sugawara patted your shoulder, "You seem uninterested, I'm sorry that you got my paper." He said, chuckling.

You turned to him and shook your head. "Out of everyone in the room, I'm glad I'm in here with you." You murmured, fiddling with the end of your pajamas.

"I'm glad you got my item!"

You stared at him as he smiled, explaining why he was glad that he was stuck with you. Even in the dark like this, he looked angelic. Maybe because he was one.

He has helped you through your dark times. Sometimes you didn't say anything and act normal, but he knew whenever you were feeling down. Whether it was because of your grades, your [hobby] club, whatever.

That was why you liked him so much.

You were too much of a coward to admit it, you didn't want to lose him as a friend. Although being just friends wasn't enough for you, you crave more than that. You always tried to be content of what you have.

Plus, knowing Sugawara, he probably liked.. Shimizu. Or Sawamura. Either way, it wasn't you. You looked down, pushing your thoughts far far away.

"What do people usually do in this game.." You heard your company said. You let out a short chuckle and answered with whatever came up in your mind, "Kiss."

What you didn't expect was Sugawara to lean closer to you. And your body reacted faster than your mind could, you backed away. "W-what?" You stammered.

"Didn't you say we kiss in the game?"

You blinked, chewing your lips nervously. Of course you were gonna take this once in a lifetime opportunity to kiss your crush without revealing your feelings that could potentially ruin everything.

Nodding your head, you let Sugawara walked into your personal space. You shut your eyes close, "But don't you like Shimizu?" You whispered out.

You finally opened your eyes only to see a pair of eyes staring back to you. "I do like her, as a friend. I wouldn't kiss a friend." He answered.

"Huh? But aren't we- friends?" You asked, confused.

Sugawara smiled, ruffling your hair. "I like you, [name]. Isn't it obvious that I do?" You froze in place. Your brain tried to digest this new information. Sugawara finally left you, walking to the door.

After some time, your brain succeeded in taking the information. You blushed furiously. Your feeling was reciprocated, it never was one sided after all. You quickly followed his steps.

"I think we're almost done pla-"

You grabbed Sugawara's arm and turned him around, crashing your lips together. Which hurt a bit. This made Sugawara stumbled backwards and almost falling with you. You quickly pulled away. "I've always loved you.." You confessed.

Sugawara smiled fondly, he cupped your cheeks and leaned closer. "I love you too," With that being said, he closed the gap by kissing you softly.

Before you could kiss back, the door opened.

"Time's u- AAAH!" Hinata screamed, making the two people inside pulled apart from each other. The older smiled and held your hand as you two walked out.

You just kinda trailed behind him, not knowing what to do or how to handle the upcoming questions from Hinata. Looking down at your intertwined hands, you sighed.

Sugawara was there for you, it would be okay.

___

(A/N):

im sorry for this, i think its too ooc. oh well.