Shimizu Kiyoko

"It's a.. hair pin." You mused to yourself, wondering whose hair pin was it. You were too busy thinking that you didn't realize the owner has walked up to you.

"That's mine." A familiar voice said and you snapped out of it. Glancing down, you saw Shimizu pointing at the item in your hand. Blood quickly rose to your face. "H-huH?"

Shimizu tilted her head and gave a light chuckle, "I said it's mine."

You gave a nod as an understatement, with that you two walked to the storage room- with your face still red. And you swore you could feel Nishinoya and Tanaka glaring daggers at your back as you walk.

Guess you got lucky? Everyone has a crush on Shimizu at some point, and you were no exception. At first it was just because of her beauty, her appearance. When you join the volleyball club, you slowly get to know her better.

Her personality, her likes and dislikes, her small habits. You came to a conclusion that you fell for her. You sighed, unaware of a pair of eyes watching you.

"Seven minutes!" Tanaka shouted, glaring at you still. "Only seven minutes." He added and finally closed the door.

It was only for seven minutes, you could survive. The thing was you felt Shimizu liked someone else and you didn't have the courage to tell her. So in this seven minutes, you chose to shut your mouth.

That was the plan anyway.

"Hey, [name]." Shimizu started, her voice was so gentle you felt like you could die right there and then. But no, you should answer her.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering, how does it feel to be in love?"

The question definitely caught you off guard. You tried to think of an answer without making you sound in love with someone. Plus why did she ask that? Was she in love with someone? Ouch.

You hummed, thinking some more. "I think it's like.. you're happy when the person is around, when they're not around you keep thinking of them. Even thinking of them makes you happy. Everything they do seems perfect.. it's exciting to be in love sometimes."

Shimizu kept her eyes on you as you answered, you seemed in love with something or someone, but when saying the last part- you sounded sad for some reason. "Sometimes?"

You nodded your head. "If the person you like, likes someone else, that wouldn't be exciting, right?" You smiled, chuckling.

"Why? Don't tell me you're in love with someone?"

It was just a facade, you didn't want to stay silent after she asked you something. It would be awkward.

You looked at her and saw a faint blush on her face, which was cute. You felt like you hit a bullseye. Keeping the same smile on your face, you asked again.

"Was it Nishinoya? Or Tanaka? They both love you so much. Oh, or was it Sugawara? You two are close.."

The more you talk, the more it hurt, but staying quiet was also painful. If she indeed fell in love with one of the three people you mentioned, you would support her. They're all good people.

To your surprise, Shimizu shook her head. "It's not them," she said softly, turning to you with a smile.

"[name], you're really dense, you know?" She giggled after she said that. You were confused, super confused at that. Dense? That was new..

You scratched your chin and chuckled, "What do you mean?" As the question slipped out of your mouth, Shimizu leaned close to you. Too close, in fact.

She planted a kiss on your cheek, which successfully sent your soul out of your body. "I like you, [name]." She said, smiling.

You just stood there with wide eyes, your mouth agape- not being able to say anything. She liked you? Did she know about your true feelings?

You were about to say something when the door finally opened, Tanaka and Nishinoya on the door staring at the two people inside. They sighed out of relief when saw nothing weird was happening.

"Let's go," Shimizu smiled to you and proceeded to walk out, but your hand moved itself to grab hers- you didn't know why. She looked back to you, looking at you in question.

"Please go on a date with me!"

___

(A/N):

nu, my friend who read this book said i should do takeda and ukai. i dont want that. : (