Narita Kazuhito

"It's a.. hm? Marker?" You tilted your head to the side. A marker huh? You twirled it around your fingers and asked out loud, "Whose marker is this?"

All heads turned to you, save for Kageyama and Hinata who were bickering. A familiar tall figure walked up to you, "That's mine." He smiled which you mirrored.

"Then I'll borrow your marker, Narita!" You said, skipping inside the storage room. Narita followed you inside and by the time he was inside, you were already sitting on the floor- playing around with the marker in your hand.

"Seven minutes!" Nishinoya exclaimed, closing the door on you two.

You chuckled and patted the spot next to you, wanting him to sit there. He followed your silent order to sit beside you. You smiled when he did so, resting your head on his shoulder.

Narita put an arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. You two were always like that, physical contact were nothing new. It wasn't like you two were boyfriends or something.

You two were just friends. Friends who have feelings towards each other. You knew that he liked you and he knew that you knew. He also knew that you liked him, the thing is you knew that he knew.

(what the fuck did I just wrote.)

But neither dared to make a move. Both felt comfortable with their current relationship, or maybe it was just Narita. Because [name] wanted more. He wanted the tall second year to be his, not like this friends but cuddling in private bullshit.

Thinking about it made your head ached, you groaned and stopped twirling the marker around. "What's wrong?" Narita asked softly, his eyes focusing on you.

You looked up at him before burying your face to his shoulder. "Kazuhito," You started, using his given name whenever you two were alone. "I don't think I can do this anymore." You pulled away and stared at him.

Confused, Narita gave a nervous chuckle. "What do you mean, [name]?" He asked as you averted your gaze down. You like him, more than friends, and you knew his feeling was mutual. But was he willing to step out of his comfort zone?

"I mean that.. I like you. I love you, and you know that. But.. I want you more and more. I can't stand being just a friend to you." You said, looking up to see his reaction.

There was a hint of blush in his face, he was flustered by this sudden change. It wasn't sudden to be honest, you've felt like this for a while now but kept it to yourself, not wanting to bother him.

"Are you serious?" He asked. Hearing his voice, you knew he was unsure about this. He couldn't just okay-ed you and be your boyfriend.

You nodded as an answer. After a moment of silence, you sighed and rested your head on his shoulder again. Your hand found its way to his and held it, he intertwined your fingers- making you smile slightly.

"Please consider it, Kazuhito." You whispered, not wanting to sound desperate about this. He gave your hand a squeeze to soothe you, he probably felt that you were on the verge of crying.

"I'll give you a week to show me that you're serious, how about that?"

You whipped your head to face him, a bright smile slowly crept into your face. You threw yourself on him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you!" You said.

The door suddenly opened, startling both you and Narita. Nishinoya looked at the two of you for a bit, he knew something was going on between you and Narita behind his back.

"Time's up!"

You stood up, dusting your pants. Skipping outside the room happily, you kept on saying "one week" and "seven days" to everyone.

You're so weird, how did Narita fall for you again?

___

(A/N):

actually this is inspired by my own story called "seven days" where (name) tried to make tsukishima fall for him in seven days. but i deleted the draft because im not feeling it. bUT I LIKED THE IDEA SO I GAVE IT TO NARITA. SORRY POLE.