Kinoshita Hisashi

"It's a.." You examined at the pin in your hand. It has a name printed on it, you smiled after reading it. "Kinoshita Hisashi." Pfft, did he put in a pin of his middle school name tag or something.

"Yeah?"

You looked at the brunette, giving him a smile. "I got this!" You showed him the pin. He squinted his eyes to see better from his place. His mouth formed into a small 'o' and nodded anyway.

The two of you walked inside the room whilst chatting with animated flowery pink background behind you. Tanaka shook his head at that as he followed behind to close the door.

"Seven minutes and you're done, but before that-" He eyed you who seemed to be joyful, and Kinoshita who was smiling happily. "You two better get together." He said, closing the door.

When the door closed, you both snickered. But when the silence took over, you sighed. "Ah, that would be nice." You murmured.

Kinoshita hummed in question since he didn't hear you well. You laughed and shrugged, "Nothiiing, I said nothing." You lied, but knowing Kinoshita, he probably noticed.

"What a bad liar," he commented, shoving his hands inside his pocket. You pouted slightly at that. "It's your fault for having a bad hearing."

"You didn't say it properly, it's not my fault."

You stared at each other intensely before breaking into a laugh. You stopped laughing first and stared at him, he looked.. pretty, somehow.

"Hey, Kinoshita?"

"Hm?"

"What if I told you that I like you?"

The room was filled with silence after your question, Kinoshita had his eyes on you while you were trying not to die from embarrassment.

I fucked up, didn't I?

"That's fine.. I mean, you already know that I like you too." He finally answered, rubbing his nape. Frowning, you tilted your head. "I didn't know that?"

"Oh? But I thought-"

Kinoshita blinked, Tanaka and Nishinoya said that they already told you about his feelings. Even Ennoshita said he heard the duo talked to you. Was all that a set up?

He groaned, he knew the two wouldn't snitch on him. But he never thought they would trick him like this!

"Kinoshita?"

"Tanaka and Nishinoya said that they told you about my feelings.. and Ennoshita said he heard it, that's why I believed them-" he explained, face red- he was flustered, alright. Where did his confidence go?

You laughed. To clarify, no, you didn't know about his crush on you. Seeing him get flustered like this was kinda cute though.

You reached your hand to ruffle his short hair, he looked at you- eyes filled with curiosity. You smiled softly at him, "I like you, Kinoshita."

He nodded, "I like you too, [name]."

Your smile grew wider, "Then, will you marry me?"

Kinoshita blinked, looking at you with a surprised look. "Mar- we're too young for that!" He said, getting more flustered.

"Well I'm just proposing, we can marry later when we're older."

"How can you say such thing calmly?!"

You chuckled before going down on your knee in front of him, you took one of his hand. "Kinoshita Hisashi," you started, looking at his eyes intently.

"Will you marry m-"

"TIME'S UP!" Tanaka opened the door, looking at you two weirdly. "What are you doing?"

You shot a glare at him, "I was proposing!"

"What the fuck?"

You stood up, still holding Kinoshita's hand before walking outside. The second years (and Hinata) eyed the two of you. "Where are we going?" You heard Kinoshita asked.

"To a place where I can propose to you peacefully."

___

(A/N):

when i saw kinoshita for the first time, i thought "yes, this boy right here. he's mine now." and im upset whenever an acquaintance of me say "pF guRL. who's kinoshita? theres no kinoshita in haikyuu"

bitch, u blind? anyway-

i wanna be that board. whatever that is, idk.

oH also i tried writing a shimizu ver, but i ended up in a gay panic so- idk. ill try making her ver after i uploaded yamaguchi's ver or smth.