Ennoshita Chikara

"It's a.." You recognized the tangled earphone in you got. The day before you borrowed the earphone and somehow it got tangled and couldn't come undone. Being the responsible boy you are, you promised the owner to buy him a new one- once you have enough money.

You laughed nervously, "Haha, Ennoshita, you still keep this?" You showed him the earphone in your hand. The person mentioned walked up to you and smiled.

"I'm still trying to untangle it," He said, shoving the earphone into his pocket after taking it and walked ahead of you to the room.

You stared at his back before violently shook your head, catching up to him. "Waiiit, Ennoshita!" You called out with a slight pout.

"Alright guys, seven minutes, okay?" Nishinoya said, smiling at the two people inside. "Good luck, Ennoshita!" He said, closing the door.

"Good luck?"

Ennoshita shrugged his shoulders, "I do need that." He answered, making you more confused. "For what? To untangle the earphone?" You asked.

"No, not th-"

"I promised you to buy a new one!" You crossed your arms on your chest. With barely any light in there, he couldn't see your expression well but he could hear the pout in your voice. That made him chuckle.

You acted like a little brother most of the time when you were with him. He smiled at you and ruffled your hair. "You really don't have to, [name]."

A little brother, huh? Ennoshita wanted more than that, and he stupidly (or cleverly) asked for Nishinoya and Tanaka's advice. He didn't mean to reveal your name to them but somehow, it slipped.

That was why Nishinoya wished him a good luck.

"You can't untangle it! It's been.." You paused, counting how many hours had passed. When you finished counting and about to say it, you stopped.

Ennoshita leaned down to you and kissed your right cheek. He then gave another gentle smile and patted your head. You stood still before your hand slowly reached to touch the spot he kissed.

Your face became red instantly, you looked at Ennoshita expecting an explanation or something but he just smiled at you while patting your head.

The patting was nice and all but you need explanation god damn it.

You gasped and pointed at him, "You like me?!" You asked, shocked. He gave a chuckle and nodded. "I do, [name].. maybe you think of me as a brother but, I love you okay?" He confessed.

It was so sudden, your brain couldn't process any of the information so you just stood there making weird noises. Here you thought he was the one who thought of you as his brother even though you loved him.

Ennoshita stared at you for a moment before sighing, "It's okay, [name]. You don't have to like me back, just don't-"

"I also like you!"

Surprised, Ennoshita looked at you- blinking a few times. "A-are you sure? I told you, you don't have to like me back." He said, doubting your confession.

You frowned at him before grabbing his collar and pulled him to you- crashing your lips against his. Let's say doing that was not a good idea. You pulled away after a moment.

Ennoshita was the one frozen now.

"Ouch.. I can taste blood.." You muttered, gagging at the taste of blood in your mouth. That brought Ennoshita back to reality, somehow.

He smiled at you before laughing loudly. "Wh- HEY! Don't laugh at me!" You yelled at him, clearly flustered at the moment.

"I'm sorry- it's just-" He continued laughing anyway.

"HEY! DON'T LA-" Ennoshita planted a gentle kiss on your lips, wrapping his arms around you. You hugged him back and smiled into the kiss.

When you two pulled away, Ennoshita decided to tease you, "Ah but, I can't believe my first kiss with you would be like that."

You got flustered again, hitting him on the shoulder you yelled, "YOU LIKED IT THO!"

"I did."

"OKAY, TIME'S UP- oOOOoH ENNOSHITA!" Nishinoya opened the door and saw you two were hugging. He cooed at you as you were walking out, making you more and more embarrassed.

"Hey," Ennoshita called, making you turn to him. "Tomorrow, accompany me to buy wireless earphone." He said and you almost nod. Almost.

"I TOLD YOU, I WOULD BUY YOU A NEW ONE!"

___

(A/N):

ayE next up is another second year. guess wHo?

i finished writing for everyone (except the managers) so ill just upload it daily.