Tanaka Ryuunosuke

"It's a.. hm.." You looked at the receipt you got. A receipt of a magazine. Seeing the name of the magazine, you already knew it was Tanaka.

Chuckling, you glanced up at Tanaka. "It's yours, right?" You said, showing him the receipt you got in which made him blush and snatched it away from your hand.

"I-it is, but you weren't suppose to see that!" He stated and gave the hat he was holding to someone else before following you inside. You smiled at that. "Then were you hoping someone else see that?"

Tanaka, was not expecting you to ask that, stopped walking and just stared at your back. "Seven minutes! Then I'll come get you!" Nishinoya shouted and closed the door, surprising Tanaka who- again, wasn't expecting that.

By this time, you already faced him and sat down, trying to make yourself comfortable. "Ah, sorry that I got your thing. Seemed like you wanted to be here with someone else." You said, smiling to Tanaka who had walked up beside you and sat down.

Tanaka seemed.. nervous? You couldn't see very well due to the lack of lighting, but you could hear him sigh a lot. He seemed to be fiddling with the shirt he was wearing too. He seemed weird.

More importantly, Tanaka was way too quiet for your liking. He was usually loud, like really loud. You were supposed to be the nervous one because you liked your own friend! What the hell, man.

But you weren't nervous because you never hoped anything from your crush. He liked girls, that was obvious. Even the magazine receipt you got before was a you-know-what magazine. It was hopeless from the start but your feelings never seemed to fade away.

You probably stared at Tanaka for way too long that he looked back at you. "W-what?" He stammered. That was cute. You shook your head.

"You seemed nervous. You're also too quiet, it's kinda bugging me." You told him the truth, shrugging your shoulders. He looked at the floor again, fiddling with his fingers.

"Everyone will be nervous if they're stuck here with their crush."

"Hmm.. but I'm not nervous?"

After a few moment, realization hit the both of you equally. You two just confessed to each other? No, no. Tanaka was probably just saying things, right? But even so, you did expose your true feelings just now. That, if he caught it.

You were busy covering your face as you blushed that you didn't notice Tanaka was doing the same. You sighed, pulling your hands away from your face. Might as well as confess properly then.

"Tanaka."

"[name]!"

You two looked at each other, before dying of embarrassment again. It kinda felt hot now. "What is it?" You asked, fanning your face with your hand.

"No, no, you can go first!" He said, laughing awkwardly.

You had a choice to shake it off, but since his 'confession', your dead hope suddenly came to life. You inhaled sharply and exhaled slowly, not wanting to stutter when you confess.

"I like you, Tanaka. Since.. a long time ago. But I know you like Shimizu. I thought my feelings would eventually go away, but it never did. I still like you.. I love you."

You spoke softly, hoping your words will reach the other clearly.

"I'm glad it didn't go away." Tanaka muttered, but you heard it. You let out a noise of confusion, making him chuckle. "I like you too, [name]. I like you a lot!" He beamed happily.

You were about to throw yourself on him to hug him but he beat you to it. You two hugged for a bit before pulling away slightly. "I thought you liked Shimizu.." You whispered.

"I thought so too, but my heart chooses you."

"Pfft.. where did you learn that?" You laughed at his attempt to flirt, even though his words did flatter you. Tanaka tried to shut you up but it only make you laugh louder.

One last try, he leaned close to your face- making you immediately stop laughing and stare at him, blushing. His lips finally met yours, you closed your eyes almost immediately.

He pulled away after a bit, smiling (almost smirking) at you. "You finally shut up." He said, leaning down to kiss you again-

Well that was his plan, but Nishinoya had to ruin it. "Time's up, dudes!" He shouted as he opened the door. His eyes landed on the two of you making him whistle.

"Shut up, Nishinoya!" You glared at the short libero and stood up, walking out of the room with Tanaka while holding hands. Which made several other people whistle at the two.

___

(A/N):

hi, who should i do after tanaka?