Peaches & Cucumbers

"Bris, I don't know what to get him..." Camila whined as they walked through the mall. "I know I want to get him something sweet and meaningful but I don't know what that is..."

"What about a cock ring," Bristol said with a straight face. Camila glared at her, immediately breaking the blonde's stone cold expression into a fit of laughter. "Alright, alright. You're no fun, though. I think he would've really enjoyed my idea."

"I'm sure he would've," Camila snorted. "We can revisit that for a Valentine's Day gift. Right now, I need you to focus on Christmas."

"Okay...what about shoes? Is he one of those guys who's really into sneakers?"

"Definitely not," Camila sighed. "I don't know...I mean I like to think that I know him really well, but honestly we haven't been able to spend much quality time together since we're doing this long distance...so it's hard to know what would be a good gift, you know?"

"Chill babe, you'll find the perfect gift."

Camila left the mall that day with less than she had hoped, but she did find a small Christmas gift for her boyfriend - an old fashioned leather journal. He could use it for anything he wanted, but she kind of intended it to be used for letter writing.

 He could use it for anything he wanted, but she kind of intended it to be used for letter writing

She spent the next day at work helping brides find their perfect dress. After her third and final bride of the day, she slipped on the newest dress that had come into their boutique and posed for more social media pictures. Her face turned bright pink when she got home and received a text from Shawn.

S: You look good in a wedding dress 😍

She giggled and shook her head at the text. She still wasn't used to being in a relationship with a guy who wasn't totally weirded out by how much time she spent wearing wedding dresses.

C: ...and you're the least subtle flirter in the world 😂

S: What can I say? It's my specialty

C: I can't wait to see you

S: That makes two of us. I miss kissing you. I also miss your butt. The peaches sitting in my fridge right now are practically taunting me. 🍑👀

C: Same but with the cucumber in my fridge 🥴

S: Must be a big cucumber 🥒

C: Not as big as your ego 🙄

S: You started it!

C: Yeah, yeah...whatever. Only a week until we get to see each other again!

S: What do you think the odds are that we accidentally walk in on Brian and Bristol again? They've been apart for longer than we have

C: Maybe we'll have to give them a taste of their own medicine... 😏