Impressive Tongue Work

C: They figured us out

Shawn sighed as he looked at his phone. He had just parked at his building and could already see that Brian's car was there too. Knowing that Brian and Bristol had caught on to their little weekend getaway meant that he was sure to get a full interrogation when he made his way upstairs. Sure enough, the moment that Shawn opened his front door he saw Brian waiting for him on the couch.

"Welcome back liar," he greeted Shawn coldly. Shawn rolled his eyes and dropped his bag on the floor.

"Is this the part where you reprimand me? What, am I grounded or something?"

"Honestly? You should be, dude! You know you could've just told me...I don't understand why you thought you needed to keep it a secret..." Brian rambled. Shawn sighed and dropped down onto the couch across from his best friend. Shawn gave him a blank stare, unsure of what to say. "So...did you smash?"

"Seriously? That's what you wanna know?"

"Well I mean, yeah." Brian shrugged nonchalantly. Shawn desperately tried to keep a straight face but the bright pink blush rising up onto his cheeks gave him away immediately. "That's my boy!" he cheered.

"You're such a perv," Shawn scoffed.

"So did you admit that you have feelings for her? Or did you literally fly all the way to North Carolina just to have sex with her?"

"I told her. Well, kind of. She ended up getting that letter I wrote her that got lost in the mail...after she read it she texted me and asked if we could meet up so we did."

"And what did you do in North Carolina?" Brian asked with a smug smirk.

"Mind your fucking business, dude!"

"I'll tell you what Bristol and I did."

"You don't have to tell me, we saw it...remember?" Shawn grimaced at the reminder of what he and Camila walked in on.

"Oh yeah..." Brian chuckled. "You're welcome, by the way. Not everybody gets blessed with such a view."

"Felt more like a curse than a blessing..." Shawn sighed.

"You're such a drama queen," Brian said with a roll of his eyes. "Seriously though, where do you and Camila stand now?"

"We're good," Shawn said as a soft smile pulled at his lips. "And I have a girlfriend now, so that's fun." Brian's face lit up at Shawn's admission.

"Fucking finally, dude!" Brian brought his hand down to pat his best friend's shoulder proudly. "So you guys are really gonna try the whole long distance thing then, eh?"

"I guess so," he sighed. "It's gonna suck though. I already miss her."

"God, you're so whipped."

"Guilty," Shawn shrugged. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and was honestly slightly embarrassed by how quickly he opened the Instagram notification telling him that she had posted a new picture.

 He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and was honestly slightly embarrassed by how quickly he opened the Instagram notification telling him that she had posted a new picture