Get A Room!

[Smut Warning...it's happening y'all]

"So what was the deal with the letter? What happened?" Shawn asked as they drove to Pinky's Westside Grill, a local diner that Camila had found while searching on her phone for a place to eat.

"It got delivered to the wrong address. Mrs. Garcia, the elderly woman that lives in the house next to mine - she got it instead. She said that she meant to bring it over sooner but she kept forgetting."

"That sucks."

"It does," she agreed. "But I got it eventually...and this time it came with an apologetic pumpkin pie, so everything kind of worked out for the best." Camila smiled when she looked down at their intertwined hands. It was a new and unfamiliar sight, but one that she could definitely get used to.

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner," Shawn sighed as he squeezed her hand. "I wanted to kiss you so badly when we were in Miami...but honestly I was just too nervous."

"It's okay...I was too nervous to kiss you too."

"We're both a couple of chickens," Shawn laughed.

"You're not wrong, but at least we're here now." Shawn looked over at her and smiled as he pulled into the parking lot of Pinky's. They decided to sit on the same side of the booth the hostess had seated them at. They knew that it was cheesy and maybe even borderline cringey, but they didn't care. They wanted to be close to each other. Most of their time in the restaurant was spent sharing sweet kisses and canoodling happily, despite the patrons around them that gave them judgmental looks.

They didn't book a hotel room before they arrived and now that it was getting late they realized they should probably find a place to stay for the weekend. Luckily, they found a motel in town that had vacancies. The tension between them as they drove to the motel was thick - both of them fully aware that this would likely be their first night together physically. Neither of them wanted to assume that things would progress that way, but they could both feel it. Camila clung to Shawn's arm as they stood at the front desk of the motel as he got their room.

"I'm obsessed with kissing you," he hummed against her lips as they stumbled into their room.

"I'm obsessed with everything about you," she replied. They haphazardly dropped their bags on the floor by the door before he gently pushed her back onto the bed, crawling on top of her and connecting their lips once more. Their hands were all over each other as they continued to make out on the bed. Shawn's hands slid slowly up from her hips until they were cupping her face, pulling away from her slightly.

"We, um...we don't have to do anything tonight..." he said awkwardly. Camila giggled and shrugged.

"We don't have to...but I'd really like to." Shawn smiled and leaned in to start kissing her again before reluctantly pulling away again.

"I also don't have any condoms..."

"I'm on birth control," she replied.

"Thank god," he sighed in relief before kissing her again, his tongue slipping into her mouth as things rapidly began to get more and more heated.

"Did you like it?" she asked when his lips moved to her neck.

"Hm? Like what?"

"The picture I sent..." she said breathily. "Did you like it?" Shawn lifted his head from her neck and smirked at her.

"You have no idea how much I liked it..." he cooed into her ear, nibbling gently on her earlobe. "You're so fucking beautiful. I haven't been able to stop thinking about what this moment would be like...finally getting to kiss you...and touch you..." He sighed against her tan skin as his kisses began trailing down to her chest.