Call Me

[Smut Warning]

They were playing a dangerous game; they both knew that. Sometimes danger is fun, though. And who doesn't like a little fun from time to time?

The drive from the restaurant to Shawn's place was a short one, luckily. Camila parked her car on the curb and got out, maybe a bit too eagerly, before joining Shawn who was unlocking the front door.

"I, uh...I have a little bit of a surprise for you...kind of."

"Kind of?" Camila giggled as she followed him inside.

"Well, it might be a bit much. And if you think it's weird you can just tell me that; I won't be offended."

"Oh god. Now I'm scared."

"It's not scary," he laughed as they walked into the still-unfinished record store. "I, um...I still need to name the store."

"Oh yeah! Did you come up with anything yet?"

"Well, yes...that's what the surprise is." He seemed nervous which Camila found incredibly endearing. "I want to name the store after you."

"What?" Camila gasped in surprise. "Seriously?"

"Only if you don't think it's creepy."

"I don't think it's creepy," she laughed. "That's really sweet." She walked up to him and hugged him around the waist, her head resting on his chest. "Wait, so what are you naming it? Camila's?"

"No. I considered it, but ended up deciding on KCCE Records instead."

"Ooh! My initials? How fancy."

"I thought about using my initials but SPRM Records just doesn't really sound very family-friendly," he deadpanned. Camila threw her head back in laughter.

"I swear your parents knew exactly what they were doing when the named you. There's no way your child's initials don't cross your mind when you're naming them."

"You know what we should do?" he said with a devious grin on his face. "We should convince Brian and Bristol to name their kid something that'll give them absolutely ridiculous initials." Camila buried her face in his chest again and giggled.

"We should plan their gender reveal and then have whatever it is be some random ass color like green or something. Just to fuck with them."

"When they ask what it means we'll just be like 'you're having an alien' or something," Shawn suggested. Camila snorted and pulled away from the hug.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs. I'm tired." Camila grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him up the spiral staircase. "This place is starting to get cozier and cozier..." Camila mused as she stepped into his living room.

"I'm trying!" he chuckled. "I want it to be super cozy and romantic."

"Romantic, eh?" Camila wiggled her eyebrows.

"Don't you 'eh' me."

"I just think it's pretty bold of you to say that you want your loft to be romantic."

"What? I can't talk to my pre-girlfriend about what it'll be like once she's my active girlfriend? I'm the king of romance. You know that," he defended. Camila smiled and shook her head as she walked over and collapsed down onto the couch they had picked out together.

"You are super romantic," she sighed. "Honestly I think that was one of the things that surprised me most about dating you."

"Really? Why?" Shawn walked over and joined her on the sofa.