16

ZOROS POV

____ is nowhere to be find and some thugs were in the town, Usopp came with a head three times bigger than usual. Vivi was with him, but _____ wasn't. Honestly, I have no idea if I have to look ower her all the time, or that was a captains order just once. We get along quite well but she seems to avoid me at the times and then she is friendly and nice at times.

Girls are confusing...

~Time skip after the fight on the ship~

The weird transforming raccoon brought us back to the ship, everyone seems fine, Nami is not sick anymore, Luffy has some new bandages, but the rest seems fine.

The giant duck is missing...

"He's here" They pulled him out of the water, he almost froze to death

"How did that happen?" Princess was asking and the duch was quacking and gesturing something, no one knows what that means.

"He said that this guy jumped in water and never came back so he went to look for him."

And now I'm the bad guy "It's not my fault he can't swim!"

"The water is freazing, what were you thinking!"

Fine, geez....women

We started sailing away when the cannons were heard, just as I suspected they attacked us now.

"Look"

"So beautifull"

The winter island with a weird hill became a beautiful giant sakura tree. After it was no longer in sight Chopper, the doctor as I heard, started looking around. The cook was cooking, girls were in their room and doing who knows what. The eternal pose was showing straight ahead so we went there. Luffy and Usopp were playing in the snow that was on the ship. The new recruit is small, and cute, and looks really cudly and fluffy. He doesn't look old enough to be a doctor.

"Dinner is ready!" Soon everyone was around the table, we were hungry after the whole day.

"We have to watch out now as well, we can be close to the Alabasta." Vivi warned

"Baroque Works are probably after us as well, so be alert at all times." Nami was in full force once again with her nagging.

"We can have the same schedule as before..." _____ suggested and we all agreed. Nami will take the shift between Luffy and _____ at around dinner time, so Nami can shower before _____ is ower so the bathroom isn't overly crowded. There is a lot of things they discusted just to decide who gets which shift.

Girls are confusing...

_____ came outside in the middle of my shift, I have an early morning one now that we have more people in the crew. She was ready in her training clothes, skipping to me, her hair in a ponytail jumping after her.

"Can we train?" She looked happy for early morning, "early morning training? To get us in high spirits" hand in front of me ready to pull me up.

We ended up sparring a little, but mostly talk and trying new things out. Her high kick was getting better and better and her jump kick was now perfect. Sometimes we would touch hands and a bit of an electricity would pass to me, it's not painfull but it's annoying. We would be attacking and defending, and our attacks became feircer and feircer as the time went on.

_____ came in charging for one of attacks, I turned around to stop her after she dodged my last attack, but she was too fast and I didn't want to hurt her so I stopped at the last time, my body went backwards and my feet stayed firm. Her leg tripped on mine, and she came flying forwards. We crashed and she landed on top of me. I groand but didn't move all that much. She just stayed on my chest, breathing slowely. Cudling up on mine chest.

Girls are confusing...