5

You were flying in search for Going Merry. It was hard since you didn't knew where Nami was headed. You saw it about two hours later. You flew over there. Landing on the deck you saw Nami in shock.

"H-How did you?" She asked pointing at you.

"Oh, I got them from my mother, I don't know much about it, but I can fly..." You explained to her panting a little."Why did you left? Did something happen?" You asked her.

"Aren't you feeling tired from all that flying?" She asked you.

"Well honestly I can barely stand, but Luffy told me to go after you and bring you back, so I can manage somehow." You said still out of breath. You didn't usually fly that much and you're not used to it.

You saw Nami coming closer, but when you figured that she wasn't coming to help you it was already late. You didn't react in the right time and you felt getting hit on the back of the neck and blacked out.

~~~TIME SKIP (you know what happened - Zoro got captured by Arlong but escape, Usopp goes to save Zoro, not knowing that he escaped. Nami "kills" Usopp, everyone finds out the truth about her and than she asks for help. Usopp defeated Chew, Sanji defeated Kuroobi and Zoro damage Hatchan. Now Zoro is fighting Arlong and Sanji goes and try to free Luffy from that boulder he got stuck in.)

When you woke up you were under the deck of the Going Merry. You went out and tried to find someone. Than you heard some people talking and you went to see what is going on. It took you just a few minutes, you saw a lot of people you never saw before and Nami with them, next to Nami were Johnny and Yosaku. You pushed among all the people.

"What is going on?" You asked. Nobody respond. They look frightened. You look where are they looking and see Zoro. His bandages bloody and he in terrible shape. 'He shouldn't have moved. He will reopen his wound. It will be worse this time.' you thought, than he got caught by the big blue fishman you knew as Arlong, he had one of the biggest bounties in East Blue. Than he removed Zoro's bandages, it was worse than you thought, his wound now was even worse. 'Did he took some kind of medicine to make him not feel pain?'  You asked yourself. Soon Luffy was sent flying from the sea he was in now some time and he took Zoro by shoulders and sent him flying. You flew immediately to catch Zoro. You heard everyone yelling "Moron" at you brother, but you just wanted to make sure Zoro don't fall down. You catch him and slowly put him down, starting to heal him once more.

Luffy finished his fight, He won and Nami and her village was free.  Some marine that was in all the mess was now getting away and leaving the village alone. Everyone cheered, cried, shout and feel safe and free and Nami was again in the crew.

There was a big party for all of you and everyone had so much fun. The day after you decided to leave and continue your voyage. Nami was with you, where she belong. Next stop is the Town of the Beginning and the End, The Loguetown!

While you siled you got close with everyone. Especially with Zoro. You knew a few things about swordsmanship since you learned it. You learned it because you didn't know how to attack with your powers and you needed to know some kind of defense and offense.

"Your problem is that you haven't learned any attack with one or two swords. So if you ever again get into the situation you need to use one sword you will know how to use it, but you have just fundamentals. Which is not bad, but you need to think will that be enough if the enemy already left you without some of your swords." You said.

"So what? Now I need to practice attacks with just one sword?" Zoro asked

"Yes, well I'm guessing it will be harder to master one sword attack since now you used three swords for an attack and now you will need to focus on one point and one sword."

"Ah...so..."He said. "Can I go to sleep now?" He asked.

"Ummm sure?" You sit beside him and watched him fall asleep quickly. 'I thought we will train a little or something...' You thought.

A little passed by and Zoro was now deep asleep. You checked out his wound looking at his abs in the process. His sent was all around you. The smell of freshly mown grass was one of the best smells to you. Soon the Going Merry rocked a little and Zoros head fell on your legs. You froze a little but Zoro just continued to sleep so you let him stay.