15

You started flying to make navigation easier, you could spot a storm coming better that way, feel the wind coming and be on a lookout for an island at the same time. It does get hard and you do get tired sooner so everyone knows that this is not a solution. You got only one light storm in 3 days of travels without Nami making you think that God, or whatever is looking out for you is working their job quite well.

"Island!" The word that was heard was music to everyone's ears, Nami will get better.

People on this winter island were as cold as the weather, at least that is how they presented themselves. They shot at Sanji and they even hit Vivi, it was a flesh wound so it is an easy fix for you, but they didn't want you near. Luffy begged for people to help Nami, they couldn't really help, but there is a doctor that can. You wanted to go, you could fly Nami up the hill to the doctor's house, but you hate winter,  no matter how much you get clothed you will be cold. Cold wasn't your forte, but heath isn't up to your liking either. Lightning is after you, or so it seems. It does look like everything is after you.

Zoro stayed on the ship with Karoo, Luffy and Sanji went to take Nami to the doctor, you Vivi and Usopp went to the chiefs house, maybe so he can get to know you and see if a doctor is your real goal, or maybe because you look like you can not fight so they can have you as leverage to make sure others don't attack, but then again they can be just nice people, wanting to help Vivi and maybe get you something warm to drink.

Sitting in Dalton's house you were reading the history of the island, warm, with hot cocoa on the table beside you. Usopp and Vivi went out with the chief Dalton.

Soon your nice reading was interrupted by the commotion outside. Something was happening and yelling was all you could hear. Coming out to see what was going on you saw townspeople and some thugs in the streets. It took you a while to notice that Vivi and Usopp were not in sight, people were scared and Dalton was in a heated conversation with a weird looking guy. He was saying something along the lines of coming back to take what is his, his throne, and whatnot.  Zoro came out of nowhere and kicked some baddie ass, but the main ones were at that point on their way to the chateau, and so were you. Luffy and the rest were in trouble.

You were freezing and your wings didn't want to come out, but they had to. Cold or no cold you were on a mission to alert your brother about this mess that is coming. On top of this weirdly shaped hill, you got to see the doctor's office, but that was more of a chateau than anything else.