Introduction

A/N: Well I'm late, I promised some of you in my Emotions book that I'll do this last year, but some things happened so I'm doing it a lot later.

Your info:

Name: Monkey D. ______

Age (pre timeskip): 16

Birthday: February 14th (Something special later on)

Height: 167 cm (you are the shortest, well there is Chopper)

Hair: Black

Eyes: your eye color (e/c)

I planed to put a scar on your eye (left one) but than post timeskip happened and than I saw Zoro with one so I won't do it. (Yes this is my head from all the way back then.)

At first you don't wear skirts but later on you find yourself want to look good for someone so you just start...Also your hair is long like really long...

Powers: You are half angel. You can heal, fly, control elements (fire, water, air, earth) also lightning and shadow, also you can change to a demon (Fairy Tail much... well this belongs to Hiro Mashima) Maybe I'll put in something else (depends on the rest of the story).

Personality: you are a female Luffy, but you know when to calm down and listen, sometimes you get really dark because of your nature

Bounty: 107 070 000 beri from the start (couse......you'll find out)

You love: reading, flying, being up late...

So you don't get confused:

Your mother is an fallen angel and your father is Monkey D. Dragon. You can do every magic angels can do, but you know just a little bit of it and you later on find out your talents. At the beginning you can only use healing and air magic and you can fly on your wings. You were in a lot of trouble and already know a lot of people that will come in the future. Garp got you from Dragon, and that was a coincidence for him to find you (he knew about you, but not where you are). You met Luffy, Ace and Sabo half a year before Sabo went out to the sea. You really loved the guys and you thought of them as your real brothers (all three). They made you a necklace with three little stones on it. You never take it off, you will later think that necklace keeps you in line and not destroying things. The guys were always protective over you. You can't stay up late, go in danger, go out with guys...you'll find out in the story.