12

ZOROS POV

New island was close but that isn't what is important. _______ said that she wants me to learn more one sword and two sword techniques, her worried state has me worried.

Never have I asked her how she knows that much about dangers od the Grand line, but maybe she just thinks that.

Nevertheless, I can protect her better the stronger I get, that is my duty.

Luffy said that she needs to be protected at all costs, but I have no idea why she seems to be quite tough. After all, she did survive a lightning strike and now she is adapting it for a fight.

Nami said that next island can be even more dangerous, Usopp is making some kind of steel staff, Luffy is nagging as always and I can't say I know what is the issue now, probably hunger. The cook is cooking, or whatever, he gets on my nerves since he is somehow always near when I'm training with ______. Vivi, the new girl here is just looking at the sea, I can see why she feels sad, I mean losing somebody is traumatic, but I still can't just trust her.

______ trusts her, they seem to be even better friends now, I heard them once talk about the kingdoms, but couldn't make much of it. They also whisper and giggle a lot, and seem to be very mysterious, and they often talk to Nami about something, and girl seem to tease _____ about something, and they once stopped talking as I walked in the room, and I once heard them talk about 'a guy'.

What am I thinking about?

This has happened a few times these days, _____ somehow is different and I can't say why.

"Island!" this was embarrassing, I have almost missed it, it's quite close. I'm sure the cook would say something like 'you use your brain just for fights so now that you have someone else on your mind you can't use your brain for anything else'.

"Oi Zoro, does it look like we can get some food there?" He's going on my nerves

"Shut up, cook!"

"What?!!? I just asked you a question! Answer me you marimo!"

MY POV

While Zoro and Sanji continued to bicker and later even fight you were making sure you weren't suspicious in your spying. You thought that Zoro was off for a few days now like he has something on his mind, but you still weren't that close to ask him out of the blue.

Vivi and Nami were onto you and they figured that you kind of have a crush on Zoro, but you didn't see it, he was just nice and you liked his company. He made you feel relaxed and his aura was just calm, strong but peaceful. Just like when you were little and protected back in Foosha village, it was a lot of fun and that was where your happy memories were formed.

Your long black hair started to curl, and that happens almost never, Namis hair was fine, she has short hair that is, just like Vivis, naturally a bit curly. Your hair, that was long, black and straight for as long as you can remember was now getting curly and a bit frizzy. Last time your hair was a bit curly was in that marine ship with no fresh air, you were hot and sweaty there, and your hair was collecting all of your sweat. They did open a hatch every 3 days but soon the air would get hot and stale.

The humidity was getting worse the closer you got to the island. There was a lot of big trees and just greenery all around. No people in sight, no buildings, nothing.

"This is weird, right?"

"Adventure!! Let's go!"

"Luffy come right back!"

"AAAAAAAA!!"

"What is that?!"

"This is so awesome!"

"Karoo, let's go!"

"Vivi-chwaaan, Nami-swaaan, _______-chaan I'm gonna protect you no matter what!"

"Like you can do that!"

"What is that noise?"

"You know..... I have I-can't-go-because-scary-island deisese"

And the new island just met the Straw hat pirates.

Not knowing what is on the island and what can happen, everyone went their own ways. Luffy and Vivi took Karoo to the east, Sanji and Zoro went hunting and made another bet out of it, Usopp and Nami tried to ran away when a dinosaur came around but than froze when the giant 'saved' them. You, on the other hand, stayed on the ship. In the bathroom of the Going Merry, you heard the ruckus that was going outside, you didn't think that everyone would just leave and the noise was so loud you didn't think you would miss them leaving. Your hair was getting more and more out of the hand so without many options you got the hair tie and tied it into a ponytail. When you finally got your hair to cooperate to the reasonable level of making it work and looking sort of cute you got out, on the Merrys deck.

YOUR POV

Why do I still think I need to look good all the time?

I don't have anyone to look cute for...

Where is everyone?