6

Loguetown. You docked and went to get all the things you needed for your trip to the Grand Line. Luffy made you go with Zoro... Because he can protect you and because he is terrible with the directions so you need to make sure you get to the Going Merry at the planned time. You two walked around trying to find a sword shop so that Zoro can get new swords... You helped him as much as you could, but he was still better with three swords, and that was part of him and his identity. He did know how to wield one sword and two swords and his technique was great but he had a lot more power fighting with 3 swords, and you thought that he should be powerful like that no matter how many swords he is using.

It passed about half an hour of walking around and just talking. We really understand each other. You thought as you were walking. You felt happy because he was with you, you got attached to him in last few days. Yelling and commotion caught your attention and you two went to see what is going on. A girl few years older than you was kneeling and looking for something while others just looked at her. Zoro found her glasses, which she seemed to lose and tried to hand them. He is such a good person. You thought. The girl looked at him to thank him but he crushed her glasses in his hand. He looked like he saw a ghost and the most wonderful person at the same time. What? Why? What is going on, Zoro? You felt so confused and lost by his face that you just stared. Never heard a word what they were talking. Not knowing why you felt that way.

Somehow in that trance you didn't notice him leaving and when you got to your senses everyone was moving and Zoro was nowhere to be found. For the next hour r so you were looking for him, or anyone else from the crew. You had your shopping list to do to so you decided that is the best to do your thing and later worry about Zoro, he knows what he is doing, probably. You knew that Sanji, Nami and Usopp were on a quest to buy food, drinks and other necessities. Zoro was going to buy swords and you figured that bandages and some medicines will be useful. Who knows where your brother is, and you could only hope that there wont be any trouble. There was a lot of noise and scents so you couldn't just track them down easily, but still you knew where Merry was and Zoro will find it... he did every time until now.

YOUR POV

This place is full of smoke, but I don't see a lot of people smoking here... Something is off, I have a bad feeling. We need to get a move on it, but how will I get everyone?

Usopp had some fireworks on the ship... maybe I can get their attention like that...

No, that will tell everyone we are there. Luffy has a bounty now too and he just got it, they probably know he still didn't get to the Grand Line. They can't know my position for sure, even if that marine did tell them who was at the Cocoyashi village he didn't see me. Still high rank officers knows my name and who I am.

No, I'm just scaring myself, they still didn't put me and Luffy on the same page, they are slow with things like that so we still have an upper hand.

This smoke is getting worse and worse.

Luffy wanted to see the place where God D Roger was executed, and others went shopping on their own but shops must be near the center of the town.

There must be a shortcut of some kind...

Oh...no...

MY POV

Smoker grabbed you by the back of your collar.

"Monkey D ______. What in the world are you doing here? Last time I heard was that you died on one of our ships and they got attacked. So tell me how is that you are alive?" His smoke was holding you firmly and no matter how much you moved you couldn't escape. "I will tell you where I'm taking you if you tell me how you survived." He said

"Oh, I have a lot of luck, somehow it always works out for me." You said trying to find a way out.

"Well this time your luck run out, brat. I'm taking you to get your bracelets back, the word is that someone wants you." He said while going between people who are making the way for him and ultimately you.

"Oh, good, umm I really don't want to go back there, so I'll leave now." You said as your wings appeared and with a stroke you were out of his grasp.

YOUR POV

Center is right there, there is a lot of people too. That guy will have a hard time in a crowd like that. Luffy is supposed to be there too. We need to leave as soon as possible, now that marine has seen me they will be after me.

I can run away alone, I was alone all this time, I can run away and be safe.

Luffy, Zoro

I can't leave Luffy here, I came back to help him.

MY POV

Soon all hell broke loose. Somehow some really weird pirates got Luffy and now he is on an execution platform. Just as Buggy was going to cut Luffys neck a lightning struck the platform and Luffy was free. Nami and Usopp were on the ship and ready to go as soon as you get there. Sanji was on this way too. Zoro grabbed you and you are now navigating him from his shoulder. Luffy was behind you but the rain is heavy and you couldn't see him but you hoped he is close. You turned around again to tell Zoro where to go, but you were lost already.

He put you down and now that rain was falling hard people got into their houses, and now not a lot of scents are gone. You can smell Nami and Sanji and Usopp, Luffy and about 15 people that you cannot place, one smells like that smoke guy and next to Zoro and you was the smell approaching fast.

"Zoro" as you said so, Zoro blocked the attack of that glasses lady. Now you can smell smoke guy and Luffy at the same place, a block away. Luffy is in trouble. Another scent, familiar but you didn't know from where.

"Don't space out now, we're leaving!" Zoro grabbed your had and run. You took the lead as soon as you saw that he was going in the wrong direction.

Merry was ready to go, and so were you. Luffy came last and you sat sail in the storm.

You were ready to go to the Grand Line.