1

You were locked in a basement of a ship, Marine ship. You got captured when you got into a trap set by Marines. Now you are blindfolded, and bounded with ropes on your legs and arms. You are completely unable to move, not to mention you don't have any strenght since they didn't give you any food for 5 days now. You can't even stay awake and listen when you can maybe get the chance to escape. Now is 6th day they keep you in those inhuman environment. And than something happened. You knew that since you could hear steps and running, canons and later swords. Than everything went quiet. You wanted to yell but you couldn't, you couldn't do anything. Than a little blackout and than you heard swords hitting the prison bars, but than unlocking the doors with some grumbling. And than you felt yourself fell. You expect the ground but two arms caught you.

"It's a girl." Said male voice above you, you felt as if he was yelling since nobody talked that close to you in 6 days.
"Lets get her out and see what to do with her."
That was the last thing you heard, you fell unconscious.

"Luffy they had a girl tied up and blindfolded, she is in a really bad shape."
"Get her on board, we are getting out of here."
"Hey! Be careful with her, she is almost dead, do you want to make her even worse?"
"Fine I get it, you don't have to hit me, damn woman..."

~ Little time skip ~

"She is clean and still asleep, we will need to wait for her to wake up she is weak, maybe she won't even remember some things."
"But what if she wakes up and attack us while we are asleep?"
"Than you can watch over her all the time, if you want I know I don't."
"That is great idea, Zoro you watch over her."
"Why me?!"
"Because you don't trust her."
"Fine"
"Guuusy! I draw our Jolly Roger, look isn't it great!"
"This? That even doesn't look like a Jolly R oger..."
.
.
.
It passed 2 more days. A Straw hat ship sailed through the East Blue. It was a normal early morning at the sea, one swordsman was awake and looking at the sleeping girl beside him. He woke up after a weird dream. He dreamed that he was in so much pain he couldn't even move, and than out of nowhere an angel came close to him and healed him. Than she just left flying on her white wings. The girl looked a little like that angel.

'I'm just looking at her too much and now I dream about her, nothing much.'  He was saying to himself. At that moment the girl moved and turned around now they were really close. Her long black hair falling down, her legs showing, blanket almost off of her. She was sleeping for few days now. Green haired guy didn't trust her and he was in charge to watch over her. He was even training in 'her' room. She would sometimes mutter something, but he never heard it clean enough to be sure what she was saying.

He took a piece of her hair and came closer to her so he can put it behind her. Than he heard deep inhalate of a girl.

"Freshly cut grass" she said. The guy looked down at her and saw (e/c) eyes watching him.

"What?" He asked, he didn't know what he should do.

"You smell like freshly cut grass" She said and smiled a little. "Where am I? Why can't I move?" She asked.

"We got you from a marine ship, you've been sleeping for 2 days straight, you are in pretty bad shape, you should eat something and you will get better, I guess."

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"You were watching over me and saved me, didn't you. Your voice sounds familiar. And this whole place smells like you, you were here a lot." You smiled weakly.