14

MY POV

"How does your healing work anyway?" Zoro was interested in your abilities.

"Well I can call upon my wings at any time, it lets me fly and heal" your back muscles tensed a bit "I can do other things without wings. In my opinion, it's not the same thing, I can heal and fly because of wings I also knew I could do it from the moment I can remember, I never learned it."

"So you learned air control, but you were born with healing?"

"Yes, and it seemed that I can do more than just air control, just a bit more and I will be able to control lightning too."

"So you can control everything?"

"I can't say..." your shoulders dropped and you looked at the floor, "I still can't do any air control, I know it's still in me, but it's like I have a wall in me that is stopping it." You shook your head and looked back up "I will be able to control it once I get lightning in check."

"You called it magic once? I still don't understand..."

"Well to everyone else it looks like I'm doing magic so I just call it that for easier understanding."

"______-chaaan" kitchen door opened and the voice of a blonde cook came your way, soon after he strolled in too.

"Sanji-kun, thank you." You smiled at him as he was handing you a strawberry smoothie.

"Your smile is thanks enough~~~" He sing-sang while leaving.

You offered some of the smoothie to Zoro and then went with him to the crows nest. Soon Nami jumped calling everyone to prepare for the incoming storm. Turning the helm to the left and getting the Merry to turn away from fast incoming storm the sails were full of wind and the storm was avoided. Vivi, newbie that hasn't see Nami in her full force was amazed. Everyone else was doing their best to follow Namis directions and already known actions in case of a heavy storm or avoiding it. And then universal chaos, Nami just fell down, breathing heavy, sweating, not getting up.

Soon the panic was probably felt on the whole Grand line, Nami was sick, she had a high temperature and was burning up, you couldn't heal her since you can only heal flesh wounds, others were no help. Vivi freaked out when she heard that the guys or you were never sick in their life, yet you were more help than them, they were just running around.

Soon the decision to find an island and a doctor was made, somehow everyone knew that without Nami you will give a lot more trouble getting to Alabasta and helping Vivi. Nami didn't want to get off course, but she was too weak after she got out of her bed one more time and than collapsed. Rushing to find an island everyone got their chance to do everything,  lookout was a thing everyone had to have their mind on, even more, all actions taken were around the lookout. You got organized so at every second one person will look at the horizon. One will eat and then change places with the one that was on a lookout, and so on. Luffy was usually fishing while on a lookout, Zoro would clean his swords, Sanji would think about what to prepare for the next meal, Usopp was cleaning his tools or drawing some inventions. Vivi wasn't on a lookout all that often because she would take care of Nami mst of the time. You were on a lookout after dinner, and after you, it was Zoros turn.

"It's my turn."

"Hey" yawning, you looked up at him "Did you get something to eat?"

"I'm good, you should go to bed"

"No, I can barely sleep there, Nami is having nightmares and she rants in her sleep under the fever." Zoro came and sat next to you.

"Well, then you can stay here, and keep me company if you want."

"I'll be right back." You went to your bed, taking the blanket off of it.

After you came back, you talked with Zoro for some time, but soon enough you fell asleep. Zoro let you sleep. When you woke up you were in your bed. Vivi informed you that Zoro brought you and tucked you in, teasing a little that he would kiss you goodnight if she wasn't up.