4

Few days passed and Gin, the guy Sanji feed came back with his captain, Don Krieg. Sanji decides to cook something for him too since he is starving, but when Don Krieg got his energy back he attacked the restaurant. Sanji did his best to try and stop him, but that won't work, you knew and you were already careful to do the right thing and strike when he didn't expect. Soon no one that was eating stayed except for you. Zoro was too ready to fight them, Nami went to the ship to warn Johnny and Yosaku.

Soon Don Krieg tells the story of the Grand Line and why they came back and why is his ship in such bad shape and also the crew. Don Krieg figures out that Zeff, the owner, is the legendary pirate Red Leg Zeff. Soon Don Krieg, trying to defend himself for his failure says that he will go back and become the Pirate King. In which Luffy goes in and points at himself saying that he will become King of the Pirates. Patty, one of the chefs, than goes to Luffy and say to him to leave that he has no use now. Luffy refuse to leave, you knew why. His dream is to become the Pirate King, and now some guy says he will become Pirate King. Luffy felt that it's his duty to became King of the Pirates. Or you thought so.

Zeff said to the chefs to leave, but they refuse, saying they will fight too. Usopp is scared, his knees are shaking. Sanji said that he will kill anyone that wants to destroy Baratie, even Gin himself. Gin is frightened by that. Luffy than looks at the three of you and points at Sanji smiling like he wants you all to see something special in him. Zoro tries to calm down Usopp. Luffy asks Gin about Grand Line. Gin started to tell us what happened in the Grand Line with his crew. Don Krieg started to climb up the restaurant, while Gin describes the things they lived through because of one man, Zoro was now calm and still listening to the things Gin was saying. Shock was there, and he tried to hide it, but couldn't you saw. Zeff asked if that was Hawk-eyes because that is something he would do.

"Zoro, do you know that man?" Luffy asked the green herded guy.

"That is the man I'm searching for." Zoro said. Zeff than explained what can happen in Grand Line. Usopp gets scared again and Luffy gets excited.

"My destination is the Grand Line, if that man is there." Zoro stated and smiled.

"Bunch of morons wants to die." You heard Sanji mutter. You catched Zeff smiling while looking at all of you.

On the sock of the everyone present Don Krieg's ship was cut in half. The waves from the impact made whole restaurant rock on the sea. You left with others to see what happened to Going Merry to see if everyone is fine.  Johnny and Yosaku were in the sea, Nami and Going Merry were far away.

"What happened?" Asked Usopp.

"Nami-aneki left, she looked at some wanted poster and just trow us over board, a poster of one of the big shots here, she betrayed us." Said the guys when they got on the deck of the Baratie.

"She did what?" asked Usopp.

"I knew we shouldn't let that women no board." Said green haired guy behind you.

'There must be some kind of a explanation, she must have her reasons. She seemed so good. I don't think that she did that because she's bad person.' You thought.

"_____ go after Nami. You can do it right?" Luffy asked you. You nodded. "But don't do anything to make you endangered." You knew that he was going to tell you that. He was always overprotective when it comes to you.

You wanted to leave, but you saw Zoro was gone, he went and confronted Hawk-eyes. You five went to see what is going on.

Zoro fought courageously but he couldn't even touch Hawk-eyes. Soon the fight was over, but Zoro didn't want to give up, he told Hawk-eyes that he won't go back and that he would rather die than confess defeat.

"A scar on his back is swordsman shame."Zoro sid and faced Hawk-eyes, which grinned a that. Hawk-eyes than took his black sword and strike at Zoro, Zoro fell into the sea. You all yell after him and you jumped in.

You swam down to Zoro who was sinking deeper and deeper. His blood was making it hard to see, but you did your best. You got him and started to pull him up. Johnny came to help you while Yosaku and Usopp got the boat you can put him in. You got him on the boat and saw him still unconscious. Johnny and Yosaku got the medicine and started to sew the wound, but you knew that won't work.

Hawk-eyes started talking. "It's still too early for you to die. My name is Dracule Mihawk! Find your true self, true world, become stronger! No matter how long it will take, I will await you in my strongest form! Surpass this sword! Surpass me! Roronoa Zoro!" Zoro couldn't see him, but he heard, he couldn't respond, but Mihawk knew that he heard him.

Than he asked Luffy about his dream and said that was even harder path than Zoros.

Zoro woke up and took his Wado Ichimonji and rise it up. "Luffy, can you hear me?"

"Yeah!"

"Sorry for worrying you." He was breathing hard. "If I don't became the greatest swordsman in the world, you'd be in a dilemma now, right?" He said and spit some blood.

"Aniki!" Both Johnny and Yosaku said crying.

"Don't talk anymore" You said to him also getting on the boat.

"I will....I will never...LOSE AGAIN!" He yelld and tears started coming out of his eyes. "Untill I defeat him and become the greatest swordsman, I'll never be defeated anymore! Any problems with that, Pirate King?" Zoro asked.

"None." Luffy said laughing, while Hawk-eyes smile. You now changed, on the shock of everyone except Luffy, you spread your wings that you use only if you need to heal or fly, while you're not using them they disappear. Even Mihawk had a socked look on his face. You started to treat Zoro with your healing magic. Zoro looked at you. 'That dream..It wasn't a dream.' He thought.

"This is just a little bit of what I can do now. I need to go after Nami, I'll heal you as best as I can, but you can't move too much or your wound will reopen." You told him as you healed him and trying to lessen hi pain and the guys sew him up. You felt like your wings burn a little, but you thought that it was just because you didn't use them now for some time.
You decided to go after Nami and when you made sure Zoro was fine you took off.