•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Who?"

But nobody answered his question, clearly afraid to even utter a single word in the presence of the imposing red-haired woman.

Erza: "ALL OF YOU!"

Everyone immediately stiffened like a plank of wood. Y/N immediately started to see a few similarities this girl had to The Terrible Tornado Tatsumaki, yet her body was clearly not one of them. Was she immensely strong? Presumably yes. Was she hot? Hell to the fuck yes. Was she imposing? Kinda. Y/N couldn't bring himself to really cover in fear in front of Erza.

Erza: "I heard some rumours while I was gone! About Fairy Tail still causing a lot of trouble. The Master may forgive you, BUT I SHALL NOT! Cana! How dare you drink in such a shameful manner?! Bigitar! If you are going to dance do it outside! Wakaba! You're dropping ashes everywhere!"

The red-haired knight began tearing into everyone in the guild, pointing out some of the most nitpicky details one could imagine. She even mentioned someone wearing his underwear on the outside... who the fuck does that nowadays anyway?

Erza: "Are Natsu and Gray here?"

The two rivals in question did something Y/N was not expecting them to do even if their life depended on it... They were in a bro-hug and were fist-bumping each other with clearly forced smiles.

Gray: "Yo, Erza! As you can see we are getting along as per usual!"

Natsu: "Aye!"

Lucy: "EH?! WHY IS NATSU ACTING LIKE HAPPY?!"

Y/N: "Wow. Natsu's got cold feet just from Erza's presence?"

Mirajane: "Well, you see, Natsu has challenged Erza before and lost in an instant."

Cana: "And Gray took the same beating when she saw him strolling around naked."

Y/N: "Jesus, talk about a hardass."

Mirajane: "You better not let her hear you~"

Y/N: "...I'm sorry but if you think she's terrifying you have not seen what Tatsumaki is capable of when you piss her off."

Cana: "Who?"

Y/N: "Someone I know. An adult in a child's body with enough power to move cities with her mind alone."

Lucy: "Geez... everybody is so strong..."

Erza: "Natsu, Gray! Normally I'd ask for Master's opinion. However, seeing that he is not currently present and the situation is quite dire, I ask of you this. Please lend me your assistance!"

Cana: "...Holy shit, Erza asking for help?"

Mirajane: "That's a first."

Gray and Natsu looked at one another, pondering as to how in the fuck the two of them, rivals from childhood could possibly make a good team. Just when it looked like the two of them would fight again, Natsu attached himself to Y/N's leg.

Natsu: "Y/N! SAVE ME!"

Y/N: "No thanks."

Natsu: "Y/N!"

Natsu: "Y/N!"

Everyone could only sweatdrop at the Fire Dragon Slayer as he acted like a complete child in front of not only the entire guild but also Erza, who only grew a confused look upon seeing his antics.

Erza: "Y/N? Ah, you must be a new member. It seems Natsu is quite attached to you."

Y/N: "No homo."

Erza: "Very well, are you willing to lend us your assistance?"

Y/N: "Sure. But uh, with what?" 

Erza: "I'll inform everyone on the details tomorrow at the train station."

Y/N: "Ah, okay."

Natsu: "So, you're part of the team now, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yup."

Natsu: "Awesome."

Mirajane: "Natsu, Gray, Erza and Y/N? This might just be the strongest team Fairy Tail has seen!"

Lucy: "Seriously?! Holy crap."

Mirajane: "Although, I must say I am quite worried they will mess something up, especially with how Gray and Natsu are. Think you could look after them, Lucy?"

Lucy: "E-Eh? Sure..."

Cana: "Make sure my drinking buddy doesn't die too, kay?"

[[Y/N POV]]

How the fuck am I the one always getting into trouble with the girls? Well, at least she's hot... And Lucy is coming too from what I overheard so that's kinda nice. Not like I'm starting to develop feelings for her or anything so the Author-kun can move the story along, b-baka Reader-san! 

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: I hope - KINGU CRIMSON - See ya!