•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]

Start from the beginning

Cana: "Oh yeah, Y/N, you on a team yet?"

Y/N: "Hm?"

And like a lightning strike Natsu was back and right in Y/N's face.

Natsu: "Y/N! YOU HAVE TO JOIN MY TEAM!"

Gray: "LIKE HELL!"

Y/N: "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM?!"

And like that, a very heated argument started between Natsu and Gray about who Y/N should team-up with. Personally, though, he couldn't care less. Although, teaming up with Natsu didn't sound too bad. The argument however always seemed to exclude the man in the question, Y/N, who only got ignored by the two Fairy Tail mages making his eyebrow twitch.

Cana: "What, you already started a harem with Gray and Natsu?"

Y/N only gave Cana a quick glance before taking a sip from his mug of Pixie Beer all while retaining a stone-cold poker face.

Y/N: "Oh yeah, I've seen some red-haired girl in armour carrying a big ass horn on my way here."

Absolute silence ensued all throughout the guild as everyone looked at Y/N, confusing the man.

Y/N: "What?"

Natsu: "Red-haired girl...?"

Gray: "In armour...?"

More silence ensued, now Y/N was beyond confused. He was fucking lost. Did they know this particular girl? Was she a member? If so, why the fuck is everyone so terrified of even mentioning the red-haired beauty?

Cana: "...Did you see her go anywhere specific?"

Y/N: "She stopped by a cake shop."

...The entire guild except Y/N went pale.

Macao: "...We are so fucked."

Fairy Tail: "Aye..."

Y/N looked to Mirajane for an explanation as to why the fuck everyone seemed like they just heard that the Satan himself was going on a World Tour and his main destination was Disney Land. The white-haired model however only gave him a smile that said "Wait and see.", which judging the way the guild reacted Y/N did NOT WANT TO STICK AROUND AND SEE! But before much more could be said or done the doors to the guild slammed open and in walked the aforementioned red-haired girl carrying a large horn, like it was nobody's business. 

Macao: "Ah shit it really is Erza..."

"