Fake Dreams of Reality

Growing up quirkless, you're always going to hear things like, you're useless and you'll never fit in. It's true sadly. Especially if you were a person growing up aspiring to be a hero. Growing up, you're bullied, left out, pushed aside. The society created today built among superpowered people and quirks becoming the norm and if you're different from them, you don't matter. If you're not the same, people hate you. People are hurt for things they can't control. Over decades and centuries, it really shows things don't really change.

"Hey, Deku?"

Izuku snaps out of his daze and looks up at Uraraka, "Class ended, We're going back to the dorms. I really think you should rest. Especially after today." Uraraka says. Izuku stares at her with an unsure expression for a moment but nods and stands up, grabbing his stuff and walking off without a word.

Uraraka awkwardly walks behind Izuku the entire time. Once they arrive back at the dormitory, Izuku sees everyone happily chatting in the main room. Ignoring them, he heads to his room to avoid any social interaction. Izuku falls face-first onto his bed and holds a pillow close to his chest. He suddenly remembers his dream. The one before he woke up in the infirmary. Was that real or just a regular nightmare? Though, he wouldn't be surprised if it were actually real.

He wonders if anything is real now. His friends are lying to him, aren't they? Is he really just a burden to the class just like before?

The next morning he wakes up feeling horrible. Is this just a never-ending sickness? Is this going to last forever? Izuku gets ready and walks to school. It's only been a day and honestly, going to school feels extremely futile. Especially trying to act normal around his classmates after now figuring out everything.

The class goes on as normal until Aizawa-Sensei brings them to the training grounds, "Start working on some training and new moves or something." He says listlessly as always. Izuku stands there frozen and thoughts run through his head as he stares at the rocks and ground in front of him. He watches as his classmates all rush forward and show off their amazing quirks, "S-sensei! I need to use the restroom real quick! May I go?" Izuku stutters as he approached his Sensei. Aizawa sighs, "Fine. Make it quick."

Izuku rushes out and into the main building. He wanders through the hallways pointlessly until running into a skinny figure, "Ah! Young Midoriya!" All Might smiles as Izuku lifts his head up, "Oh. Good Afternoon, All Might."

"I see you look a bit better." He says. Izuku notices a hesitant expression lingering in his mentor's eyes, "Young Midoriya, would you mind following me?"

Izuku raises an eyebrow and nods. They head towards the main meeting room and All Might slides open the door and there on the couch is a very confused and worried-looking Mirio. Izuku freezes in the doorway suddenly getting a feeling about what this is about, "Would you close the door please?" All Might asks. He swallows his worry and slides the door closed and takes one step forward.

"It seems something has happened and I'm unsure how to address it. I have yet to confirm or deny my suspicions and I need to ask you a question, my boy." He began. Izuku held his breath and feigned a look of calm confusion, "You are still in possession of One for All correct?"

Izuku nods. He knew, shit, He knew it!

"Has there been any differences in your quirk use at all this past week?"

Izuku shakes his head, "Why? What happened? and, Why is Togata-Senpai here...?"

"Young Midoriya, It has come to Young Togata's attention that he has gained a new quirk, and it's one dangerously fitting the description of One for All."

"O-oh." Is all Izuku could muster. What should he say now? What's going to happȩ̶̫̳̤͕̖̹͕͛́̒̆͌̿́̄͜͟n̴̝͉̠͍̥̟͉̟͔͌̌̑̚͜͞ n̨̧̻̜͔̝̖̍́̐̅̚ơ̴̬̝̜̳̮͉͗͊͊̆̎̾̿͟ẅ̸͇̗̺̖̦́͆̿̎̍͑?͖̩̱̯͂̋̊̆̌̐̏͜