"I am so sorry if I became so selfish Oppa. I know that everyone got affected by my actions. I became unreasonable and stubborn. I am so sorry for that!" I told him, I should be telling this to everyone but I'll start with him.

"To be honest Sammie we all understand what you have been going through that's why we never intervene that much until it got out of hand. You weren't yourself and I know that the pain that you are going through made you like that. You are only human and people do change. You don't need to be embarrass on the things that you have done you did it because that is the only way you think you can cope. So don't be hard on yourself just let it go!" He said sincerely. I am so thankful that my members have been understanding and is always supporting me. As much as they want to meddle in what I am going through they let me deal with it the way I want though I went overboard.

"Anyway go back to your room I need to pack. It's almost time for us to leave!" He said as he stand up and walk me to the door. I gave him a hug "See you later Oppa!!" I told him and walk out his door.

As I am walking back in my room I saw a plastic with a single stem white rose hanging at my door knob. I look inside it seems like there's a note on top of it.

My Princess,

             I hope that you had a goodnight sleep last night. Because I didn't because I was thinking of you. I hope this flower can put a smile on your face. I love you. Please eat a lot.

Jimin

I look like an idiot smiling at the doorway. I immediately went in my room and smell the flower and it does smell like Jimin's perfume. I decided to put the flower and the note in between the page of my book as I can't put it in a vase now because we will be leaving anyways. I'll just keep it there to dry and will be a lasting memory.

I check my phone and saw a message from him.

Chimmie

I was knocking at your door but no one is answering. I left food at your door. I wanted to eat with you but you might be busy. Eat well princess. I'll see you later.

I feel so mushy inside. Is this how it feels to be loved by the person that I have been waiting for, for a long time. It feels really good but at the same time scared I just don't know why. But for now I will enjoy this feeling Jimin is really really sweet. He is making me fall in love with him all over again.

I ate the food the Jimin gave and I proceeded on taking a bath and checking to make sure I pack all of my belongings. One of the staff drop by my room to get my suitcases. In 20 minutes everyone is at the suite room. Jimin immediately walk up to me.

"Hi princess nice to finally see you today!" He said with the most sweetest smile I have seen him give.

"Hi there. Thank you so much for the food and the flower. I love it. I'm sorry I wasn't in my room earlier I was actually at Suga Oppa's room!"I said shyly it's the same Jimin I have known for so long but I feel shy in front of him right now.

"Aww baby why are blushing at me now. Do I make you feel awkward?" He ask teasing me. I slap him gently at his arms. " Stop that you are making me blush  more!" I said laughing.

"Well good to see that you are now both in good terms!" RM said as he walk up to Jimin and I. And we both just smile at him as Jimin put his arms around my shoulder.

I look at Jimin and he wink at me. "Don't worry Hyung my princess and I will not be fighting anymore. Right princess??" he said and I just smile at him.

"Okay guys let's go!" our manager called us and we all went out to the room Jimin didn't remove his arms that is wrap around my shoulders until we reach our van. He also sit beside me all through out the car ride to the airport.

I really feel like I am in cloud nine. I still can't believe that he is beside me right now. "You know I love you right?" he whispered in my ear and I got startled because I wasn't expecting. I just smile at him and blush. "You know what you look so cute whenever you blush. I should make you blush more baby!" he tease.

"Jimin Oppa stop teasing me !" I hissed at him jokingly. " Oh baby I know you don't want me to stop!" He said cutely and I just pinch bot his cheeks gently.

I heard Taehyung clear his throat. "Hey lovebirds knock it off we are about to go out!" He said teasingly and I just glare at him and he just smile at me.

I am wishing this feeling won't end.

***chimmie***