Just Housekeeping Things

Hey y'all! I realize I have disappeared from Wattpad for a very long time. I just haven't had the inspiration to write lately and it's delayed the release of the second book of this trilogy as well as updates for my other books. I sincerely apologize for that. I just wanted to touch base with you about a few things.

1. I will hopefully be able to start writing again in the coming weeks. I truly wish to finish what I have started and it makes me excited to see that this book is already at 40k reads! Never would have imagined people would enjoy my writing, especially since this book is definitely not my best work. I hope you could give my other works this much attention!

2. I've noticed a number of people add this book to their reading lists! Thank you so much! My only concern is the people adding it to their BWWM (black woman white man) reading lists. This book is involves a relationship between a black woman and a BLACK man. While I quite enjoy seeing interracial couples (see my book Alpha High), this is not that story. I purposefully made this a black love story because as a black author, I wish give black love more representation, especially on this app where most of the big name stories involve NonPOC stories.

That's all I really needed to say! I hope to bring y'all some chapter updates before the end of 2020! Thank you so much again!